Welcome To aBlackWeb

They really found time to not only have Edmure Tully at the meeting but let him speak. AND ON TOP OF THAT this nigga really thought it was duty to make a play at king.

The audacity of mediocre white men.

Lmao dany was queen for a day! we burnt that damn throne down. You're welcome for your democracy. House targaryen did more for the realm than any of yall niggas combined. We already conquered a whole continent and ended slavery before stepping foot in Westeros.

If you ain't a stark cant nobody talk to me about resumes in this bitch!!!

They declined democracy. The nobles choose the next king. Which seems pointless considering

What a lost opportunity like they could ve had the night king kill Dany and still conclude the show the same way

Like...the finale was really fuckin bad but I'm not mad about it. It's more funny to me than anything.

GoT still top 5. And if social media was a thing when Lost, the Sopranos, and the wire were out niggas woulda been crying about that too. But since it didnt those same ppl just moved on and the shows are still regarded as some of the best ever.

@Sion you my nigga and all and we on good terms and shit...btw I apologize for calling you a bitch ass nigga a few weeks back...but uhhhh......you gon have to run me my money cuz them spoilers you sent me were not true AT ALL lol

Back