Welcome To aBlackWeb

I banned Elzo

No different then why others got banned

Whether true or false, some of you niggas need to keep ya mouths shut

Talking about the IC spoiler crew

Oh and somebody remind me when meryn trant dies. Sick of this big for nothing arched eyebrows having fuck popping up on my screen.

Oh and somebody remind me when meryn trant dies. Sick of this big for nothing arched eyebrows having fuck popping up on my screen.

His bitchass dies at the end of Season 5 i believe. Word to Syrio Forel.

I won't front I was pissed when Varys took the stand against Tyrion. Reminded me how he coulda helped Ned but chose not to... He made up for it tho I guess lol

His bitchass dies at the end of Season 5 i believe. Word to Syrio Forel.

I won't front I was pissed when Varys took the stand against Tyrion. Reminded me how he coulda helped Ned but chose not to... He made up for it tho I guess lol
He knew not to even bother with Ned lol. He did tell him to confess to being a traitor so that he could he spared tho. But Joffrey inbred ass fucked it up. Varys put his life on the line when he knew Tyrion was bout to be outa there.

Dany's Mereen arc is so dope to me. They had so many interesting angles they didnt fully go into - the rebellion from the masters and other slave cities and getting them back in check, the pushback from the slaves who have no idea what to do with freedom, dealing with concerns from the citizens about the dragons, the second sons having to patrol the streets.... I know they was pressed for time to get her off to Westeros but I wouldn't have minded seeing a couple seasons there and what it took to rebuild that region from the ground up.

Dany's Mereen arc is so dope to me. They had so many interesting angles they didnt fully go into - the rebellion from the masters and other slave cities and getting them back in check, the pushback from the slaves who have no idea what to do with freedom, dealing with concerns from the citizens about the dragons, the second sons having to patrol the streets.... I know they was pressed for time to get her off to Westeros but I wouldn't have minded seeing a couple seasons there and what it took to rebuild that region from the ground up.

Only thing I didnt like was how the Unsullied had gone from elite bad ass soldiers not to be fucked with at all... to them just getting picked off by random niggas in masks. Sons of the Harpy had numbers and the element of surprise sure.. but weren't trained or ill like that

Ser Barriston deserved a better death lol

Only thing I didnt like was how the Unsullied had gone from elite bad ass soldiers not to be fucked with at all... to them just getting picked off by random niggas in masks. Sons of the Harpy had numbers and the element of surprise sure.. but weren't trained or ill like that

I agree lmao

Speaking of the Sons of the Harpy Bitches...

game-of-thrones-drogon-5.gif giphy.gif

May they rest in piss.

YOU RAPED HER! YOU MUDDUDDA! SAY HER NAME!

tenor.gif

Back