Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Dany and Jon think the Lannisters are coming to help, lol.

lol when Jamie shows up on his own im sure they'll piece the shit together.

Im calling it right now.. and this is just a guess but since we don't have clear rules for predictions ima put it in a spoiler even tho I haven't read or seen shit... just playing it safe...

when its all said and done.. the Hound and Arya will take one last road trip down to Kings Landing to finish off shit.. the list will be completed lol

Im calling it right now.. and this is just a guess but since we don't have clear rules for predictions ima put it in a spoiler even tho I haven't read or seen shit... just playing it safe...

when its all said and done.. the Hound and Arya will take one last road trip down to Kings Landing to finish off shit.. the list will be completed lol
That would be dope.
Then the Lannister army falls under Jamie.

That's why I said I thought arya was running through the tunnels of KL in the trailer. She tried to kill Cersei and either succeeded or failed so now some of them are after her. The only way we get a Clegane bowl is if the hound goes there too cuz Cersei nem ain't coming norf.

That's why I said I thought arya was running through the tunnels of KL in the trailer. She tried to kill Cersei and either succeeded or failed so now some of them are after her. The only way we get a Clegane bowl is if the hound goes there too cuz Cersei nem ain't coming norf.

While I think she will make it down there.. I think that shot of her running might be in Winterfell tho

And speaking of predictions/theories

arya kills Cersei using jaime's face. It kills 2 birds with 1 stone - crossing the main name of Arya's list and fulfills the prophecy that Cersei will be killed by her brother.

Maybe that shot of Cersei drinking with tears in her eyes was her learning jaime died or might have died...so she's sad but relieved at the same time cuz she thinks the curse is over. In comes invasions of the body snatchers. Jaime would have to die so she could take his face tho and I wonder how that would work...cuz I know his one handed ass ain't gon be fighting no WW.

I can't remember... when Jon was telling everybody in Kings Landing what kills white walkers and wights... I know he mentioned dragon glass and fire... did he ever bring up Valyrian steel??

I can't remember... when Jon was telling everybody in Kings Landing what kills white walkers and wights... I know he mentioned dragon glass and fire... did he ever bring up Valyrian steel??
I just finished s5 and jon told Sam that the valyrian steel worked and Sam asked him how much valyrian steel is in the 7 kingdoms and Jon said not enough.

Since we on the subject....anybody that read the books can they hypothetically make more dragonglass weapons outa dragon fire? Or is what's being mined from Dragonstone the only supply?

Back