Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I read the shit on Hugfington Post it’s public knowledge
tenor.gif

I'm just ready for my nigga Bronn to sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all said and done.

Lol I read the shit on Hugfington Post it’s public knowledge
Nah, just cause some shit's on a public site don't mean shit. If it ain't in an official HBO teaser or trailer, that shit doesn't need to be brought up in this thread. You see niggas running for they life when Arya even close to dropping a spoiler.

Only true speculation based on absolutely no source allowed in my opinion.

That's some bullshit

Part of the fun is not knowing when crazy shit happens...imagine if someone told us ahead of time that theres a crazy battle in an episode called hardhome?

Or there would be major deaths in the red wedding

It's not a complete spoiler but @Elzo69Renaissance is comfortable with dry snitching I guess. Wasnt he team pedo finger last season? Makes sense

Y'all know how it go

10 goats on this post if you want him gone

5 ether if you want him to stay

Y'all know how it go

Take spoilers inside out the thread title. What he said ain't worth kicking him out the thread, we all knew the battle was happening

The rules need to be clearly defined by mods going forward to avoid confusion. We all know damn well that "Spoilers Inside" in the title means... nigga if the episode aired dont come in this bitch if you aint seen it...

It doesn't mean folks can freely post spoilers or predictions based on spoiler related material in here before the episode has aired.

A lot of us scrolled past that bullshit april fools from Arya on the late night show but nobody in here came in and said "yooo y'all heard ARYA SAID xyz??"

Take spoilers inside out the thread title. What he said ain't worth kicking him out the thread, we all knew the battle was happening

fuck outta here with that weak shit. If i told someone who hasnt seen the show that Joeffry dies in season 4 thats not a spoiler cuz "we know people die in this show"??

When it happens is just as important as what happens. Theres a surprise element which is a huge part of this show. Even if theres only 6 episodes I would have thought the white walker battle happens on
episode 5 or 6 but thats just me guessing. If it really happens on episode 3 then that changes alot of shit about how this season can play out

No matter how you look at it its a spoiler

his bitch ass broke his vows...now its up to the mods to carry out the sentance

Y'all know how it go

Was he one of those on the IC that violated? I remember niggas kept typing "there's going to be a wedding!" the whole week leading up to the red wedding. Then somebody mentioned that they didn't put Rob's wolf's head on his body, and I'll be damned of that wasn't the first scene of the next episode.

If not, I'll stall him out with a warning only because of his history in the thread. But any violation going forward, no matter how small, he need to get the ban hammer.

Last edited:
Was he one of those on the IC that violated? I remember niggas kept typing "there's going to be a wedding!" the whole week leading up to the red wedding. Then somebody mentioned that they didn't put Rob's wolf's head on his body, and I'll be damned of that wasn't the first scene of the next episode.

Even if not, I'll stall him out with a warning only because of his history in the thread. But any violation going forward, no matter how small, he need to get the ban hammer.

@Sion

Aight, I have on good authority Zo didn't violate, so I'mma let him cook

But c'mon y'all

Let's all enjoy the ride together

If the show hasn't aired, don't post no suspect shit that could be interpreted as a spoiler

Back