Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think that was Neds sword he He melted down. That shit had me pissed when I first saw it too.

At least part of the sword is back in the NAWF with Brienne. That Valyrian steel gon come in handy when the White Walkers get there lol. The other sword prolly got buried with Joffrey bitchass

Jamie got the other one. Widows wail.

They're death, a force we have to fight but we all lose to in the end.

Atleast that's what I got from that Jon n eye patch Lord of light bro beyond the wall convo. They wont humanize them at this point I'd reckon.

we taking bets on who lives and dies?

Definitely dying this season:
Cersie
The red woman
the mountain (dying again? i dont kow what his deal is)
Arya (i dont want it to be true but thats my guess)
grey worm
mormont
and of course the white walkers

we taking bets on who lives and dies?

Definitely dying this season:
Cersie
The red woman
the mountain (dying again? i dont kow what his deal is)
Arya (i dont want it to be true but thats my guess)
grey worm
mormont
and of course the white walkers
Fam.........

Get That nigga Outta Here NoW!!!!!
shae-trial.jpg

Yall think the Night king ever gonna actually talk or make his intentions known this season?

Or he just gon be killing/turning as many folks as possible with no insights into wtf his end goal is... I think its safe to say it aint to sit on that throne tho

Naw. After that shyt he pulled raising the dead in front of Jon...can't front...had to respect that muthafucca's gangsta.

Real G's move I'm silence. So him finally speaking I think would take away the character's allure. Save that for the prequel.

Naw. After that shyt he pulled raising the dead in front of Jon...can't front...had to respect that muthafucca's gangsta.

Real G's move I'm silence. So him finally speaking I think would take away the character's allure. Save that for the prequel.

Word I'm thinking the same... what we'll prolly get is a flashback from Bran which will prolly give us some insights as to what the WW end goal is

Yeah, I don't need him to start talking the Kings English all of a sudden. But we need some type of background. They showed when he was turned by the Children of the Forest already so there's got to be more to it.

Just finished watching Season 7 episode 6.

For those that forgot:

0E3EB56A-15F1-4D87-B778-6B397F2927C1.gif

2489AF12-373A-4423-ADDE-5F56F8986344.gif

Can't lie though, when those dragons hit the scene that shit was epic.

And Jon did verbally bend the knee. He called Dany his queen and said "I would bend the knee but..." alluding to his condition at the time. Other than that, he would have been the 5th member of Boyz II Men on that ship.

Tormund stole the show again:

36B3F414-0EEA-45DF-8955-3E54B2985C3A.gif

7D915FA5-DC1A-4915-BA7D-7ACE503D27CA.gif

My re-watch is coming to an end Sunday, just in time for the premier the week after.

Less than 2 weeks away now!

Back