Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watch this nigga @TheNightKing gonna come in here claimin victory off that lil piece of trailer. Talmbout...

"Told yall we takin ova! CIG! Crushed Ice Gang!! BURRR BITCHES...BURRR!"

Watch this nigga @TheNightKing gonna come in here claimin victory off that lil piece of trailer. Talmbout...

"Told yall we takin ova! CIG! Crushed Ice Gang!! BURRR BITCHES...BURRR!"
D4A28AAB-5004-4043-B36E-BEE3C4A34283.gif

I ain't even watch it though, lol. I treat trailers for this like I do trailers of movies I want to see. After the first full trailer I don't watch any others.

Sounding good for the home team though!

*Juve voice* BURR Gang taking over for the one nine and the twenty twenty! (Beat Drop)

BURR!!

Word is it's the world premiere tonight. Mods this is when your whetsones need to make sure your longswords are sharpened.

My girl sent me a video of Maisie Williams pretending to drop a spoiler. Luckily i clocked it was April Fools Day otherwise I would have considered dumping her.

Word is it's the world premiere tonight. Mods this is when your whetsones need to make sure your longswords are sharpened.

My girl sent me a video of Maisie Williams pretending to drop a spoiler. Luckily i clocked it was April Fools Day otherwise I would have considered dumping her.

I saw the headline "Maisie Williams drops spoiler on final season of Game of Thrones"and quickly kept scrolling.

Fuck outa here lol I don't even wanna hear no JOKES about spoilers

I saw the headline "Maisie Williams drops spoiler on final season of Game of Thrones"and quickly kept scrolling.

Fuck outa here lol I don't even wanna hear no JOKES about spoilers
Man I was watching Jimmy Fallon the other night and Arya was on there. He was begging for a spoiler.

She seemed to be giving in a little so I turned that shit immediately.

See these muthafuccas need to stop playin. Jimmy Fallon about to have me fly to NYC and serve that fade while The Roots play "Proceed" in the background

Last edited:

I was debating whether or not to ask what she said cuz I wasn't sure if it was an April fools joke or that's what the PR ppl wanted us to think cuz she really did drop a spoiler. Either way I was bird box to the shit

I been avoiding this thread cause i thought it was actually spoilers for the season not prior seasons spoilers. But im riding with that Nawf.

mockup-d59ee9c9.png

Also if you havent seen the latest trailer avoid it. I don't know what they were playing at but HBO gave away too much in it if you ask me.

Back