Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
You can pinpoint the decline of mike Tyson's career to the day this man stopped being his trainer. You leave Rooney in Mike's corner through the duration of his career and I am 100% certain without A shadow of a doubt feel that Mike is the all time #1 on everybody's list without question.

Actually it may have started after Cus D' Amato died and the other two managers started having disagreements but yeah Rooney was a great trainer but Mike stopped listening.

naw, rooney was still with him through championships... rooney was a cus student too, and was much younger, energetic, and not afraid to really get out there and get in tyson's shit....

rooney was the last person around tyson that was something like family before don king fired rooney, and started making mike a A-lister celebrity.....

mike wasn't doing this type of mit work no more after rooney left....

he was half training for fights....

the buster douglas fight,, dude legit ain't train at all, and just got to japan like the day before..jetlagged like shit..

dude's decline was apparent in the first fight without rooney....

Mike never gassed when rooney was in his corner....Cus died fairly early..and teddy atlas fell off too....

kevin rooney was the die hard that stayed by his side from the beginning....

trust me on this...mike's decline started with firing of kevin roney by don king..

he didn't need people around tyson who looked at dude like family....

shit remind me of my boxing video from 2011 that everyone was clowning...

This card is bullshit.

Bob arum should be ashamed of himself.

4th of July weekend
Manny Paquioau

This should have been stacked and heavily promoted

Back