Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
[IMG]

Last edited:
@Duwop @Playmaker88 @Maywood @Neutron Don @dasmooth1 @DMorgan @Mr.LV @StringerBell @Marc123 @The Lonious Monk @Elzo69Renaissance @Victory_Kid @wadupdoe!313

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury backing out of the fight claiming a COVID 19 outbreak..

Let’s talk about the judge from the arbitration hearing giving Tyson until September 15 to fight Wilder but Fury trying to push the fight past that date..

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury dad telling him to drop the belt in the trash and not fight Wilder because Wilder will hurt him bad..

Let’s talk about how Tyson Fury never defended a world heavyweight title..

Let’s discuss……
Fury is a coward junkie like we knew he was and should still be forced to fight Wilder and get the brakes beat off him.

@illed_Out If they're doing drug testing I'd make sure that shit continues throughout the whole delay if I'm Wilder and his team. IMO this only helps Wilder even more because it gives him more time to work with his new trainer Malik Scott and get even more comfortable with the new stuff they've been working on.

Reading the article I can see why it's getting pushed until Sept. as well. The Spence vs Pac fight is in Aug. Ain't no way Fox going to try and bump Spence and Manny off that date for Wilder vs Fury. Also not good business to try and do 2 ppv fights in the same month.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crawford sign with TR again

Funny you say this because I thought the same thing. I thought it when Arum said what he said about Crawford vs Taylor cause we all know Arum M.O. which is to get a fight like that Crawford needs to resign with Top Rank. It's just smart business for Top Rank. Why let Crawford beat the shit out of one of the best fighters in your stable and then walk right out the door. If Crawford gets that fight he has definitely resigned with Top Rank.

Funny you say this because I thought the same thing. I thought it when Arum said what he said about Crawford vs Taylor cause we all know Arum M.O. which is to get a fight like that Crawford needs to resign with Top Rank. It's just smart business for Top Rank. Why let Crawford beat the shit out of one of the best fighters in your stable and then walk right out the door. If Crawford gets that fight he has definitely resigned with Top Rank.

Damn, barbershop right too...Crawford is who he is. Perfectly fine staying with TR despite the public disrespect from Bob

@Duwop @Playmaker88 @Maywood @Neutron Don @dasmooth1 @DMorgan @Mr.LV @StringerBell @Marc123 @The Lonious Monk @Elzo69Renaissance @Victory_Kid @wadupdoe!313

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury backing out of the fight claiming a COVID 19 outbreak..

Let’s talk about the judge from the arbitration hearing giving Tyson until September 15 to fight Wilder but Fury trying to push the fight past that date..

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury dad telling him to drop the belt in the trash and not fight Wilder because Wilder will hurt him bad..

Let’s talk about how Tyson Fury never defended a world heavyweight title..

Let’s discuss……

The build-up to the fight (if it happens) is getting very interesting now lol.

Back