Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I don’t know if yall paying attention to Deontay Wilder training videos or not, but in all of them his left hand is down..

If he don’t correct that by fight night he could get slept..

Only for those really into boxing. Floyd parties were the goat cuz it brings out all the casuals that dont give a fuck about the fight by round 6 lol.
My old connect wife tried to give me some pussy at a Floyd vs Canelo fight party, under different circumstances I would’ve smashed but dude was good people and ALWAYS came through.. We made a lot of money together.. He went ballistic when he found out and even confronted me about it.. I said bro you know I’m not into white women and no disrespect but ya girl ain’t got no ass, she not my type..

My old connect wife tried to give me some pussy at a Floyd vs Canelo fight party, under different circumstances I would’ve smashed but dude was good people and ALWAYS came through.. We made a lot of money together.. He went ballistic when he found out and even confronted me about it.. I said bro you know I’m not into white women and no disrespect but ya girl ain’t got no ass, she not my type..
Lmao wait how he find out?

I was in the back yard by myself smoking a blunt, that’s when she came and tried to holla at me, and somebody was out there smoking a cigarette and seen us talking and went back and told him..

Haney a decent fighter but he ain’t nobody worth ducking Except for Tank who wouldn’t be able to find him. Loma wouldn’t pay him any mind because he wasn’t worth the money. He got decent tools but he green

Haney supposed to be a champ. Linares getting a title shot ahead of Fortuna who been waiting. The last title shot went to Gamboa

watch these dudes actions, not what they say
When you said Fortuna I had to drop this.

Watching old fights Shane vs Odlh competitive early it wasnt even close on the cards though oscar is a tough sonnof a bitch and shane would not stop

Bruh, this bout to be a murder...

Shorty 41 with one pro fight since 2016

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Back