Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
tenor.gif

As much as i think its corny for Floyd to fight this kid, it does have its function... joe smoes thinking they can beat a boxer..

Well here you go. Dinner is served

As much as i think its corny for Floyd to fight this kid, it does have its function... joe smoes thinking they can beat a boxer..

Well here you go. Dinner is served
I'm on the fence on if I want Floyd to give him a beatdown lasting a bunch of rounds or for Floyd to knock him out in the first couple seconds of the first round lol

Teo been ducking Haney for a minute, Haney fighting someone that is old but can be a threat Teo isn't fighting someone that's a threat Teo could win on points easy.
Yall really gotta stop with this east coast west coast high-school rap beef shit this is such a fickle hot take era they will either fight or wont Haney started in 2015

Teo started in 2016 you tell me when they were suppose to fight..

Teo did what many fighters in his position are flat out afraid to do.

He left Bob and started his own shit.

Now that he's settled... He's trying to unify by calling out Haney in the most disrespectful manner possible.

I like it. He been calling this nigga the email champ for years. We been saying this new "fab 4" needs to face off.... And I think this is the best chance of two of them actually doing it.

Tank has a real fight on his hands. Ryan taking a sabbatical 🤦🏿‍♂️

Haney/Lopez might be the second or third biggest fight of the year

Back