Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watched the post fight press conference and Angel blamed the loss on Danny. They got some friction
shouldlnt have said it but its true.. you get the best out of danny two ways when he counters or when someone tries to push him hes a great fiighter who could be better but his temperament is so room temperature

....or maybe he was listening but he was up against a man that was able to neutralize his game. Garcia couldnt consistently come forward like Angel wanted because Spence didnt let him.
he wasn't telling him to come forward tho.. he was telling him to move sideways.. if you back up on spence he'll just harass you.. moving sideways while you're a counterpuncher would've set him up for good opportunities to let his hands go..i have no problem with what angel said because he was being real.. he from philly tho that's what i expect

I think the pressure to make the right is at its highest.

Spence/Crawford coming by June

Make it stop

Everyone who paid for Mike v Roy look at the bullshit you started smmfh

Kind of wack of her.. uhh no shit shes a decorated pro athlete boxer.

i mean on principle only thing a man can says is yeah she probably can but i take not interest in fighting women.

I see her play though its about the benjamins
Nothing new here. I remember UFC heads were claiming Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd lmao. Some of those idiots actually believed it. Nothing but marketing

HA! Floyd aint never turned down a easy check

img-10.png

Back