Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently Dubois may have suffered broken orbital bone/cheek... It could be also be worse than expected as a piece of bone may have caused nerve damage... Hope he recovers but he could be out for some time, if you look at what it done to Kell Brook, it essentially ended his career and the heavies hit HARD...

Daniel Dubois has a fractured orbital bone in his eye socket and nerve damage in his left eye. Joe Joyce did that to him with jabs. He's slow, but he hits like a mac truck.

Edit: just saw @Water Ur Seeds posted this. Hope Dubois can bounce back from this....

The Tyson/RJJ fight was better than expected and props to them for getting fighting fit in their 50's and being able to compete like that for 2x8 mins round but I dont wanna see either of them fight again...

It was kinda sad seeing two old guys (both looked nervous as fck) standing in that ring before the the bell, neither looked like they wanted to be there... I wanna remember them in their prime... Especially Mike, dude was my hero growing up...

Mike's legs have totally gone, you can see what he wanted to do but you cant beat father time and at 54yr he doesnt need to be fighting, hes got great businesses with his podcast and Tyson Ranch etc and hes geniusly now cult figure with the younger generation too...

Last edited:
Also that ref in the Nate/Paul fight needs his licence revoked, if he even has one...

How the fck did he let Nate continue fighting after the first knock down??? He was clearly out of it... Especially as hes not even a 'proper' fighter accustomed to taking a beating...

This is why I hate these celebs fighting like professionals (no head gear, smaller gloves, no standing 8 counts etc) and thinking boxing is a game, the ref could have gotten Nate killed... The refs job is to project the fighters, not make the audience enjoy a knock out...

Big up Nate for having the balls to even step in the ring, most haters dont have the balls to it...

Stepping in the ring makes you feel very vulnerable, everyone is watching you and you know you can be humiliated... So I can only imagine what it is like for a celeb fighting a clown like Jake Paul, knowing the trolls, social media etc are gonna clown the hell out of you... So far play to him...

Aside from the clear size difference, I think Nate only had about 4 months training whereas this Jake Paul clown has apparently being having elite level training for years...

Bottom line, imo if these celebs are gonna fight, do it under amateur rules and regulations...

Back