Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
How long Andrade and Charlo going avoid each other

At some point these dudes gotta realize, GGG/Canelo ain’t gon let them come up off their name. Unify and gain some leverage, build your profile. There’s nobody else. Stop ducking cause the risk/reward ain’t in their favor

GGG name don't carry weight like that IMO. GGG NEED Canelo to do big numbers. Canelo is in a different class than every active boxer right now. GGG name is bigger than Andrade and Charlo but it's not a come up for either of them like that IMO.

If Jacobs vs GGG was on a regular PPV platform I think it does 300-400K max. That's not I can come up off your name numbers.

Andrade and one of Charlo bros was supposed to fight back in the day but Andrade pulled out because he said he wanted more money. They should fight each other though because they could probably get a lil money on that contract to fight Canelo and also because I don't see Canelo fighting both of them.

GGG name don't carry weight like that IMO. GGG NEED Canelo to do big numbers. Canelo is in a different class than every active boxer right now. GGG name is bigger than Andrade and Charlo but it's not a come up for either of them like that IMO.

If Jacobs vs GGG was on a regular PPV platform I think it does 300-400K max. That's not I can come up off your name numbers.

Andrade and one of Charlo bros was supposed to fight back in the day but Andrade pulled out because he said he wanted more money. They should fight each other though because they could probably get a lil money on that contract to fight Canelo and also because I don't see Canelo fighting both of them.
you entitled to that opinion, it’s just wrong

If Canelo was Anthony Joshua, he wouldn’t have had to lock into a contract. Canelo on DAZN cause he ain’t got that juice. GGG sold those PPVs as much as Canelo and was one of the most recognizable names in the sport before fighting Canelo

It’s a come up for either of them. They not active and not taking on elite competition. Andrade not as much as Charlo but neither of them taking risks.

Triple G got a 9 figure deal, idk how you could think that’s not a come up for them

Joshua was the only dude who could make 20mil plus with a can in front of him

you entitled to that opinion, it’s just wrong

If Canelo was Anthony Joshua, he wouldn’t have had to lock into a contract. Canelo on DAZN cause he ain’t got that juice. GGG sold those PPVs as much as Canelo and was one of the most recognizable names in the sport before fighting Canelo

It’s a come up for either of them. They not active and not taking on elite competition. Andrade not as much as Charlo but neither of them taking risks.

Triple G got a 9 figure deal, idk how you could think that’s not a come up for them

Joshua was the only dude who could make 20mil plus with a can in front of him

LLS at me being wrong and this what you typed.

No boxer has more power and backing than Canelo. Canelo didn't need to sign with DAZN it was easy money. Same as with Floyd he didn't need to sign for 300Mill with showtime but why wouldn't he? They both got/get to pick and choose who they fight for a guaranteed 30Mil per.

GGG didn't come near selling those PPV's as much as Canelo and that proof is in the pudding. GGG once sold a ppv amount of 97K. Stop playing. I didn't say GGG name not recognizable I said it don't carry the weight you trying to make it seem like.

GGG got that deal based on one fight and one fight only Canelo vs GGG 3. DAZN is begging for that fight to happen and "THINK" it will drive the subscription numbers to the point of it being worth it to pay GGG that money. As many fans want to see a third fight many fans don't want to see a third fight. Especially with the way Canelo clearly beat GGG in the 2nd fight.

I also didn't say it wouldn't be a come up. I said its not the come up you making it seem like. Like I said before GGG is more known that both Andrade and Charlo but either of them beating GGG not launching them into superstar status.

Funny you say that about Joshua when Canelo just made 30+mill fighting Rocky Fielding. You know who Rocky Fielding is? Exactly nobody else did besides his parents before that fight.

and as we talk about him he low balls kovalev...

smh

Canelo vs. Kovalev: Golden Boy Makes Low Offer For 9/14 Fight
By Keith Idec said:
If Canelo Alvarez truly wants to fight Sergey Kovalev on September 14, his promoter will have to offer the WBO light heavyweight champion more money than it did Tuesday.

Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Golden Boy Promotions provided an offer to Kovalev’s promoter, Main Events, on Tuesday that Kovalev and his handlers have deemed unacceptable. The exact figure is not known, but BoxingScene.com has confirmed that it’s less than half of the low-eight figure guarantee Alvarez’s previous opponent, Daniel Jacobs, made for their middleweight title unification match May 4 in Las Vegas.

Alvarez would prefer to move up two weight classes to challenge Kovalev for his 175-pound championship than to take a third fight against Gennadiy Golovkin. If Kovalev’s handlers walk away from negotiations for an Alvarez fight, however, Alvarez could be left to face Golovkin again because the 37-year-old Golovkin and the 36-year-old Kovalev are believed to be the only two opponents DAZN executive chairman John Skipper will approve for Alvarez’s next fight.

Skipper signed Mexico’s Alvarez and Kazakhstan’s Golovkin to nine-figure contracts to fight exclusively for DAZN in part because he believes their third matchup will generate a substantial number of subscriptions for the fledgling streaming service. Skipper apparently is OK with Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs) facing Kovalev first and then boxing Golovkin again in May, assuming Alvarez were to come back down from light heavyweight to middleweight.

Time is of the essence in these negotiations not only because September 14 is just 10 weeks from Saturday, but because Kovalev (33-3-1, 28 KOs) already has a deal in place to make a mandatory defense of his WBO title against Anthony Yarde (18-0, 17 KOs).

Kovalev and England’s Yarde initially were supposed to fight this past Saturday, June 29, in Kovalev’s hometown of Chelyabinsk, Russia.

They recently agreed to fight August 24 in Chelyabinsk. ESPN+ would stream Kovalev-Yarde live in the United States as part of Kovalev’s deal with that network.

Kovalev seeks a considerable amount more than Golden Boy has offered for him to fight Alvarez because he and Main Events would have to pay Yarde and promoter Frank Warren significant step-aside money to allow Alvarez and Kovalev to fight first. Yarde is contracted to make a career-high, seven-figure purse for fighting Kovalev.

Main Events also would have to pay part of Kovalev’s package to Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc., which has contractual options on Kovalev, for him to instead face Alvarez on September 14.

LLS at me being wrong and this what you typed.

No boxer has more power and backing than Canelo. Canelo didn't need to sign with DAZN it was easy money. Same as with Floyd he didn't need to sign for 300Mill with showtime but why wouldn't he? They both got/get to pick and choose who they fight for a guaranteed 30Mil per.

GGG didn't come near selling those PPV's as much as Canelo and that proof is in the pudding. GGG once sold a ppv amount of 97K. Stop playing. I didn't say GGG name not recognizable I said it don't carry the weight you trying to make it seem like.

GGG got that deal based on one fight and one fight only Canelo vs GGG 3. DAZN is begging for that fight to happen and "THINK" it will drive the subscription numbers to the point of it being worth it to pay GGG that money. As many fans want to see a third fight many fans don't want to see a third fight. Especially with the way Canelo clearly beat GGG in the 2nd fight.

I also didn't say it wouldn't be a come up. I said its not the come up you making it seem like. Like I said before GGG is more known that both Andrade and Charlo but either of them beating GGG not launching them into superstar status.

Funny you say that about Joshua when Canelo just made 30+mill fighting Rocky Fielding. You know who Rocky Fielding is? Exactly nobody else did besides his parents before that fight.
@Duwop
It’s not about which of them is the bigger draw. That ain’t what we discussing. Get the context or let 2 men talk

Floyd had a deal with showtime for 300m guaranteed and still was getting upside. Canelo deal worth up to 365m....Wilder turned the deal down for that reason. So no they both weren’t getting 30 mil a fight. Floyd was getting 50 mil with upside

DAZN guaranteed him money he wasn’t going get outside in hopes they can make it on the backend and now they have to approve his opponent. He don’t just get to pick. All you gotta do is look beyond what they tell you and use context

Liam Smith vs Canelo did less than 300k buys. GGG did 150k with Daniel Jacobs. Golden Boy knows that money wasn’t there outside of that deal. GGG only opponent who could guarantee a 30m payday on PPV. After the Spence-Garcia fight and the business it did, Spence is the only fight that could generate that type of money and they made that deal beforehand.

Canelo ain’t Floyd who could do a mil with Robert Guerrero across the ring. Canelo is a slightly bigger draw than GGG with the Mexican support. They’re both draws. Andrade-Charlo ain’t and need to build themselves up. You saying GGG ain’t Canelo and them 2 niggas ain’t GGG

And Canelo DIDNT clearly beat GGG in the rematch. Go listen to Roy on that fight, even during the fight. He’s telling you without saying it GGG outboxed him but made it seem like he was going stand toe to toe and it was used against him. Rewatch that fight w/o falling For fancy shots and see who landed the harder shots and did the consistent work. GGG face was messed up but who was visibly stunned by shots.

@Duwop
It’s not about which of them is the bigger draw. That ain’t what we discussing. Get the context or let 2 men talk

Floyd had a deal with showtime for 300m guaranteed and still was getting upside. Canelo deal worth up to 365m....Wilder turned the deal down for that reason. So no they both weren’t getting 30 mil a fight. Floyd was getting 50 mil with upside

DAZN guaranteed him money he wasn’t going get outside in hopes they can make it on the backend and now they have to approve his opponent. He don’t just get to pick. All you gotta do is look beyond what they tell you and use context

Liam Smith vs Canelo did less than 300k buys. GGG did 150k with Daniel Jacobs. Golden Boy knows that money wasn’t there outside of that deal. GGG only opponent who could guarantee a 30m payday on PPV. After the Spence-Garcia fight and the business it did, Spence is the only fight that could generate that type of money and they made that deal beforehand.

Canelo ain’t Floyd who could do a mil with Robert Guerrero across the ring. Canelo is a slightly bigger draw than GGG with the Mexican support. They’re both draws. Andrade-Charlo ain’t and need to build themselves up. You saying GGG ain’t Canelo and them 2 niggas ain’t GGG

And Canelo DIDNT clearly beat GGG in the rematch. Go listen to Roy on that fight, even during the fight. He’s telling you without saying it GGG outboxed him but made it seem like he was going stand toe to toe and it was used against him. Rewatch that fight w/o falling For fancy shots and see who landed the harder shots and did the consistent work. GGG face was messed up but who was visibly stunned by shots.

I said they both were getting a guaranteed 30mil per fight not what either took home in totality 2 different things. Wilder was smart to turn that offer down. Wilder and Canelo are on 2 different levels and Wilder has way less money making options than Canelo.

If Canelo didn't get to pick and choose who he wants to fight then they would've made Canelo vs GGG 3 already cause that is the fight DAZN wants the most. Canelo said GGG going to wait or win a belt. Guess what GGG still waiting. So what more context do I need. Canelo getting what he wants and DAZN ain't cause that fight still hasn't happened.

Spence ain't the only person who could generate that type of hype with Canelo. Never said Canelo was on Floyd level I spoke about the deals they got. Also Floyd didn't always hit 1mill ppv sales Floyd vs. Berto bombed that shit did 400-550K. For that guarantee Showtime took a loss.

I don't need to listen to anybody on what I saw with my own 2 eyes. Roy has his opinion and I have mine. This what you want me to listen to?

Plant: Lee is Facing Someone Who is Ready To Die in The Ring

The cut over Caleb Plant’s right eye was bad, but he had seen worse than what was taking place in the biggest fight of his professional boxing career – an IBF super middleweight title fight against Jose Uzcategui in January.

Whether it was his formative years in Ashland City, Tennessee, or the day – and every day after - he lost his daughter Alia, Plant had enough in his chest that a little blood wasn’t going to bother him.

“Anytime I need to dig deep in a fight or sparring, I just think back to my childhood, where I grew up without,” said Plant. “There are dark places in my childhood that I never want to experience ever again. A perfect example presented itself when I got cut in the Uzcategui fight. I could have folded, but I dug deep and dropped him shortly after. Or in the later rounds when he thought he had me hurt, I stood my ground and stopped him in his tracks.”

Two knockdowns and a disciplined effort allowed Plant to dismiss the cut and hold off a late charge from Uzcategui to win a unanimous decision and his first world title. It was one of the feel-good stories of 2019 thus far, as the kid who came up the hard way and battled through the tragic death of Alia due to a rare disease that took her before her second birthday got his shot and made the most of it.

Now Caleb Plant is a world champion. On Saturday, July 20, he makes the first defense of his title against unbeaten Mike Lee. Some would say the real work begins now. Plant says it never stopped.

“I have no other options in life,” he said. “I’m all in when it comes to boxing. I have no Plan B; this is it. I knew when I started this journey at nine years old that this is what I was going to do. I knew I was going to be a world champion one day.”

To many, the fight against the relatively untested Lee is seen as a gimme, an optional defense on the Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman card in Las Vegas that will expose Plant and his story to a wider audience and begin the process of taking him from solid young champion to star. Given some of Plant’s comments about Lee in the lead-up to July 20, you might assume the 26-year-old agrees with that assessment, but he still has to fight someone who has painted a target on his back, so he will find motivation where he has to.

“Mike Lee is undefeated and coming down in weight to fight me, so he’s the bigger man,” said Plant. “In addition, he has a chip on his shoulder being the underdog. All these factors have me fully motivated. I never overlook any fight.”

Through 18 pro fights, the former amateur standout has lived up to that last sentence, as he has the 18 wins and no losses to show for it. But the rise of the 21-0 Lee to this point is seemingly a sore spot with Plant, who doesn’t believe the Chicagoan has paid enough dues in life or the ring to get a world title fight. Regardless, they’re going to fight in a couple weeks, and Plant will make his final judgement after the two throw hands.

“I admire anyone who steps in the ring, but Mike Lee must earn my respect as a fighter,” said Plant. “He’s never fought at the championship level and only time will tell what he’s all about. He’s done good for himself to reach this level, so I can’t knock him for that. He’s beaten everyone he’s faced, but he’s in there with a different animal now, one who is ready to die in the ring, one who is at the top of his game, a man on a mission.”

That mission is simple. Beat Lee and then go about the business of unifying all the belts at 168 pounds. Well, simple in theory given boxing’s various factions and affiliations. So while bouts against the likes of Billy Joe Saunders, Callum Smith and Canelo Alvarez could be difficult to pull off, the most winnable of the bouts against fellow titlists is one that is the easiest to make, as Plant and Anthony Dirrell both fight under the PBC banner. Those are just details, though. Give Plant credit for being ambitious, because he is just that.

“Winning a world title was “A” goal, but it wasn’t the goal,” he said. “I still have a lot to accomplish in this sport. To be quite honest, I’m more prepared for this fight then I was for the Uzcategui fight, and every fight from here on out is my biggest fight. Once you become a world champion, the target is on your back. Knowing that, I’m determined to keep this belt with the goal to become the first undisputed super middleweight champion in boxing history. That feat has never been accomplished.”

All it takes is one punch from Lee to put that all on hold, but Plant is well aware of the roadblocks that can be thrown in someone’s way. He’s seen a lot of them, from losing Alia to key injuries to the tragic death of his mother in March. If it seems like the world was conspiring against Plant making it here, you won’t find too many arguments against that notion. But he’s here, and there’s a lot to be said for that.

“Where I come from, all you can do is go up,” said Plant. “There are many roadblocks and distractions that would keep most men down, but I’m not most men. I have a desire in me that is unprecedented. Losing a daughter is something I wish on no man, but I had to overcome this tragic time in my life. It wasn’t easy, but I had to keep a promise to her, and that motivation is what keeps me going today. There is nothing in the ring that can compare to losing a daughter. So I fear nothing, because the worst thing that can happen to a man already happened to me. Alia is still with me today, she’s my guardian angel, my motivation.”

Maybe Caleb Plant can run the table on those other super middleweight champions and become undisputed champion. He’s already beaten more odds than most. What can a couple gloved fists do to him?

“I want to unify all the titles and take claim as the best super middleweight champion to ever lace ‘em up,” he said. “That’s a tall task for anyone, but I’m no ordinary individual. I was born to fight.”

Gamboa-Martinez, Corrales-Miller Set Down For Davis vs. Nunez

Former world champions Yuriorkis Gamboa and Roman "Rocky" Martínez will battle in a 10-round lightweight attraction while lightweight contender Ladarius "Memphis" Miller meets former world champion Jezreel "El Invisible" Corrales in a 10-round showdown live on SHOWTIME Saturday, July 27 from Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and is headlined by two-time super featherweight champion and Baltimore native Gervonta "Tank" Davis defending his WBA title in a championship homecoming against mandatory challenger Ricardo "Científico" Núñez.

"Saturday, July 27 is going to be something special for the city of Baltimore," said Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions. "While we know what the main event brings, both bouts leading up to it have high stakes written all over them as well. Any time you put former world champions and young hungry prospects in the ring, you know these fighters will be looking to get the win and ultimately put themselves in position for a shot at a title. I'm anticipating non-stop action in these bouts from the first bell to the end."

Tickets for the event, which is promoted by Mayweather Promotions and TGB Promotions in association with GTD Promotions, are on sale now and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com or at the Royal Farms Box Office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET.

A former titleholder at 126 and 130 pounds, Gamboa (29-2, 17 KOs) has won his last three fights, including a decision over former world champion Jason Sosa. His last time out, he dropped and defeated Miguel Beltran Jr. by unanimous decision. An Olympic gold medalist for his native Cuba, Gamboa fights out of Miami and will look to get another world title shot with a victory on July 27.

"I'm in a great position in my career and I'm very happy to be back on this big stage again," said Gamboa. "Rocky Martinez is a very tough and formidable opponent and we will make this a great fight for the fans. I know that I will make it past this challenge and on to more marquee opportunities. I'm looking at facing Gervonta Davis and becoming world champion again."

Always in exciting and memorable fights, Martinez (30-3-3, 18 KOs) returned to the ring in March by knocking out William Gonzalez. Fighting out of Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, Martinez is a three-time 130-pound champion who has faced elite fighters such as Mikey Garcia and Vasiliy Lomachenko throughout a career that has also seen him defeat the likes of Orlando Salido and Diego Magdaleno.

"I'm happy for this opportunity and to have this chance to be near a world title fight again," said Martinez. "I'm training to win against a good fighter in Yuriorkis Gamboa. It's a fight that will define my future and I am fully prepared to become world champion again, and this time in another weight division."

The 25-year-old Miller (19-1, 6 KOs) has won 10 fights in a row, including a victory over current world champion Jamel Herring, as he looks to earn a world title fight. Originally from Memphis and now living in Las Vegas, Miller began 2019 with a first-round knockout over Daulis Prescott in February and now has his sights set on earning a world title fight.

"I'm coming to make a statement on July 27," said Miller. "That's the mindset I've been training for. I'm facing a former world champion and a win can solidify my name in the 135-pound division. I've been working hard and I know that Corrales won't bring anything that I'm not prepared for. I'm excited to have this opportunity, take advantage of it and get one step closer to a world championship."

Representing his native Panamá, Corrales (23-2, 9 KOs) won a 130-pound world title by knocking out Takashi Uchiyama in Japan in 2016, before defeating him by decision in the rematch. The 27-year-old returned to the ring in April to knock out Onalvi Sierra in two rounds.

"I'm very excited to have this opportunity and grateful that I have another chance to fight at the highest level," said Corrales. "Miller is a very skillful boxer and I respect his abilities. I'm going to test him and see if he can fight off of his back foot. I'm going to prepare so that I have all the tools to get the victory on July 27."

Didn't know they had this. If anybody wants to listen. Errol Spence on the latest episode. Don't know if its good or not listening for the first time

I said they both were getting a guaranteed 30mil per fight not what either took home in totality 2 different things. Wilder was smart to turn that offer down. Wilder and Canelo are on 2 different levels and Wilder has way less money making options than Canelo.

If Canelo didn't get to pick and choose who he wants to fight then they would've made Canelo vs GGG 3 already cause that is the fight DAZN wants the most. Canelo said GGG going to wait or win a belt. Guess what GGG still waiting. So what more context do I need. Canelo getting what he wants and DAZN ain't cause that fight still hasn't happened.

Spence ain't the only person who could generate that type of hype with Canelo. Never said Canelo was on Floyd level I spoke about the deals they got. Also Floyd didn't always hit 1mill ppv sales Floyd vs. Berto bombed that shit did 400-550K. For that guarantee Showtime took a loss.

I don't need to listen to anybody on what I saw with my own 2 eyes. Roy has his opinion and I have mine. This what you want me to listen to?

You still not understanding g

You combative just for the sake

I’m telling you Floyd guarantee per fight was more than Canelo. Canelo has a 9 fight deal, Floyd was 6 fights. Canelo upside has a cap. Floyd’s didn’t.

If Canelo DIDNT need the deal, he wouldn’t give up flexibility. No fighter is going to give up the potential to make 70-100m in one fight unless they don’t think they can. Why would “the biggest star in the sport not have that faith” . Canelo can choose an opponent...and then DAZN has to approve it cause they trying to recoup. Wilder had a deal for 30+ million a fight on the table so clearly Canelo star don’t outshine everyone else. Racists boxing media just make you think that

GGG still waiting cause Canelo been on VADA for a year straight and he’s waiting for him to lose another step. You can trust your eyes and I’ll trust mine. Canelo was hurt multiple times in the rematch and he still was benefiting off the drugs. He know the judges may not be able to save him w/o the drugs this time. Trust your own eyes and watch the fight again. Watch it as a boxing match and not with expectations of how each fighter supposed to fight.

Canelo won 5 rounds max with a generous scorecard. At one point during the fight, Max acknowledges Canelo is being outboxed but winning “the story”

Spence is the only viable opponent behind GGG who can do a million ppv and they would pack out Cowboy stadium.

Dont want to hop in yall little bitch squabble but you think wilder making 30 mil a fight I have a bridge to sell you..

He taking the Mayweather approach. Betting on himself. Do ya homework

Dont want to hop in yall little bitch squabble but you think wilder making 30 mil a fight I have a bridge to sell you..

He taking the Mayweather approach. Betting on himself. Do ya homework
Alabama’s Wilder (40-0-1, 39 knockouts) also looked back to last year, when Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, offered him $15 million for the fight. Last week, the offer wasto take a May 18 mandatory World Boxing Council title defense against Dominic Breazeale for $20 million, and earn $40 million apiece for the fight-rematch with Joshua.

Are you man enough to say, damn bro I misunderstood what you typed and should’ve asked for clarification.

You still not understanding g

You combative just for the sake

I’m telling you Floyd guarantee per fight was more than Canelo. Canelo has a 9 fight deal, Floyd was 6 fights. Canelo upside has a cap. Floyd’s didn’t.

If Canelo DIDNT need the deal, he wouldn’t give up flexibility. No fighter is going to give up the potential to make 70-100m in one fight unless they don’t think they can. Why would “the biggest star in the sport not have that faith” . Canelo can choose an opponent...and then DAZN has to approve it cause they trying to recoup. Wilder had a deal for 30+ million a fight on the table so clearly Canelo star don’t outshine everyone else. Racists boxing media just make you think that

GGG still waiting cause Canelo been on VADA for a year straight and he’s waiting for him to lose another step. You can trust your eyes and I’ll trust mine. Canelo was hurt multiple times in the rematch and he still was benefiting off the drugs. He know the judges may not be able to save him w/o the drugs this time. Trust your own eyes and watch the fight again. Watch it as a boxing match and not with expectations of how each fighter supposed to fight.

Canelo won 5 rounds max with a generous scorecard. At one point during the fight, Max acknowledges Canelo is being outboxed but winning “the story”

Spence is the only viable opponent behind GGG who can do a million ppv and they would pack out Cowboy stadium.

You not comprehending what you're reading.

I already agreed with that twice now just read it slowly and with an open mind and you will clearly see that. My point regardless of Floyd getting more on the back end is that they were both guaranteed 30 mill per fight no matter if for Floyd it didn't sell 1 ppv and for Canelo if no one new subscribes to DAZN.

He didn't really give up flexibility he guaranteed himself 30Mill per fight no matter what. It was a smart move for himself with less work involved. Article just posted today. Obvious to me dazn wants shit one way but actually have no power with who Canelo fights. Cause like I said before if they did Canelo vs. GGG 3 would've already happened or be happening next and it doesn't look like it's happening next.

Wilder deal wasn't for 30mill a fight first off. Second it was a 3 fight deal and Canelo deal is for 11 fights. Everybody knew and knows Wilder only really had 1 opponent to make that kind of money with which is why his offer was so short. Canelo got a 11 fight deal and GGG got a 6 fight deal. Both Wilder and GGG deals were really based off just 1 opponent Joshua and Canelo. If DAZN felt the same way about Canelo star level asthey did GGG & Wilder they would've given Canelo a much shorter deal but didn't because Canelo is the bigger star with more longevity.

GGG ain't waiting out shit cause Canelo been on vada. GGG waiting cause Canelo TOLD him to wait cause GGG don't call no shots or got any clout when comes to fighting Canelo. GGG older than Canelo and will lose more steps than Canelo ever will the more time passes before Canelo tells GGG they will fight.

For the rest of that. You saw what you saw and I saw what I saw. I ain't changing my mind.

You haven't been paying attention if you don't think Canelo vs Jaime Mungia does a mill ppv and packs out Cowboys stadium. Mungia is a bum IMO but mexicans love him and Canelo and would pay to watch them on ppv and go to Cowboys stadium. Matter of fact I would say Canelo vs Mungia would do more ppv buys than GGG or Spence just because they're both mexican and really popular among mexicans.

We can table talking niggas money as idc that much. Boring convo at this point and i still stand on my point

you misunderstood me. Canelo is doing the waiting out. He’s a cheater and was busted. 6 months later, you’re still benefiting from the drugs. If they fight in September, GGG is going to knock his ass out

No other man in that division recovers that fast from the shots Canelo was taking from G

Julian Williams trainer has talked in depth about these fighters cycling off the drugs right before the fight is announced. 2nd fight, GGG camp started the testing earlier for some reason and Canelo failed 2 tests...

We can agree to disagree. I know for a fact you or Nobody can make a case for Canelo winning the fight except pointing to scorecards. In the ring, he clearly lost. There was a jab in his face all night. He was outlanded in total. The only person who back touched the ropes was Canelo.Only person visibly hurt was Canelo.

A jab is just as effective as body shots. Body shots are deposits for the later rounds but that jab dictates distance and controls range all night. Canelo caught GGG with flashy/slapping head shots but GGG was hitting him with that boom

Overwhelming number of media scored fight for GGG or draw. If you saw a clear Canelo win or a win at all, you was drunk or in pocket

We can table talking niggas money as idc that much. Boring convo at this point and i still stand on my point

you misunderstood me. Canelo is doing the waiting out. He’s a cheater and was busted. 6 months later, you’re still benefiting from the drugs. If they fight in September, GGG is going to knock his ass out

No other man in that division recovers that fast from the shots Canelo was taking from G

Julian Williams trainer has talked in depth about these fighters cycling off the drugs right before the fight is announced. 2nd fight, GGG camp started the testing earlier for some reason and Canelo failed 2 tests...

We can agree to disagree. I know for a fact you or Nobody can make a case for Canelo winning the fight except pointing to scorecards. In the ring, he clearly lost. There was a jab in his face all night. He was outlanded in total. The only person who back touched the ropes was Canelo.Only person visibly hurt was Canelo.

A jab is just as effective as body shots. Body shots are deposits for the later rounds but that jab dictates distance and controls range all night. Canelo caught GGG with flashy/slapping head shots but GGG was hitting him with that boom

Overwhelming number of media scored fight for GGG or draw. If you saw a clear Canelo win or a win at all, you was drunk or in pocket

I did misunderstand you on that. We can bet abw points, an avi or both on if that happens in Sept.

I agree Canelo was cheating. No question about that.

GGG asked for a certain style of fight and lost that style of fight. Honestly from that standpoint is what I meant when I said clear winner. From a straight boxing standpoint I would lean more towards a draw. IMO GGG was robbed in the first fight. It should really be 1 win for GGG & a draw

Just a reminder...

Any of yall wanna put your ABW on Keith Thurman...im taking all bets on July 20th.

Pacquiao aint losing.

Back