Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Bud doesn’t have a fight right now and neither does Boots…

People say Bud nor Boots has fought any real competition at 147…

If Bud fight Boots right now and beat him, that would make Bud the WBO champion, the IBF interim champion and also Errol Spence mandatory!

If Boots fight Bud right now and beat him, that would give Boots the WBO belt and he’d still be the IBF interim champion making him Errol’s mandatory…

The winner of Bud vs Boots would be in position to push for a mandatory undisputed championship fight with Errol Spence at 147….

If Bud fight Boots right now and beat him, that would make Bud the WBO champion, the IBF interim champion and also Errol Spence mandatory!

If Boots fight Bud right now and beat him, that would give Boots the WBO belt and he’d still be the IBF interim champion making him Errol’s mandatory…

The winner of Bud vs Boots would be in position to push for a mandatory undisputed championship fight with Errol Spence at 147….
This makes the most sense and would benefit us fans...
They should fight it out but I don't think Bud wanna fight any real challenges...

Boxing is frustrating.....I'm tired of hearing folks say Boots not ready for Spence or Crawford... This man got 30 fights and is a IBF mandatory... He's not a prospect... Even though I pick Spence and Crawford to beat him right now, he need to be fighting the absolute toughest comp he can get.

Tim Bradley on Gervonta Davis: "I'm not a fan of Tank. I'm not a fan of the way he operates outside the ring. I want Ryan Garcia to knock his ass out… I think he's a piece of s***. You put your hands on a woman like that, you're a piece of s***. You're not a man."

Tank stopping Ryan if they’re still making that fight and Tim knows it

i agree wholeheartedly.

Tim Bradley on Gervonta Davis: "I'm not a fan of Tank. I'm not a fan of the way he operates outside the ring. I want Ryan Garcia to knock his ass out… I think he's a piece of s***. You put your hands on a woman like that, you're a piece of s***. You're not a man."

Tank stopping Ryan if they’re still making that fight and Tim knows it

if Tank pulled up on Timmy right now he would be talking different.

Back