Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54

It's always one nigga just saying anything.

šŸ˜­

lol ikr i was like "his brother luke..." !!??

TF???!!!

huh-confused.gif

Soo played pickleball, showered, got in the jacuzzi and then went into cardiac arrest and drowned?

At first I was like how you drown in a jacuzzi but then I just saw the IG post

He had a pool sized jacuzzi

Forgot he was ballin like that

RIP
I think the cast was making like a million per episode at one point and when it was on Netflix I heard they got a crazy deal too

Drug abuse and alcoholism speeds that up

Perry became addicted to Vicodin after a jet-ski accident in 1997, and completed a 28-day rehab program that year. His weight fluctuated over the next few years, dropping to 145 pounds (66 kg) due to pancreatitis. He entered rehab in February 2001 for an addiction to Vicodin, methadone, amphetamines, and alcohol.While filming Serving Sara in Texas, he suffered severe stomach pains and checked into Marina del Rey's Daniel Freeman Hospital. Perry later estimated he had spent $9 million to get sober. He revealed that due to his addiction issues, he did not remember three years of the time he was acting on Friends, between seasons three and six.

In 2011, Perry lobbied Congress as a celebrity spokesperson for the National Association of Drug Court Professionals in support of funding for drug courts. Perry received a Champion of Recovery award in May 2013 from the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy for opening Perry House, a sober living home in his former mansion in Malibu, California.Perry relocated the rehab center in 2015.

I didn't watch Friends while it aired I watched it after it went off the air I like the first five seasons he was my favorite character rip

Daum, RIP he seemed like a good dude...

Friends was huge when I was at school but Ive never seen more than a couple mins or could get in to it... That opening song was catchy though...

Saw a thing that if you watched it without the laugher track it would be even less funny, which is true...

I'm very shocked. The last time I saw him was on Bill Mahers show and i said to myself seems like he's got his life back on track. He was great in FRIENDS but the movie Three to Tango is a guilty pleasure. RIP thanks for the laughs and entertainment.

Never watched an episode, never knew about his substance abuse issues..

Never really followed his career or personal life.

Shocking news.

R.I.P.

As a member of the black community I will confess that I have NEVER seen a full episode of Friends

Iā€™d bop my head to the intro song and then change the channel after 5 mins
Yep, I gave it a chance too but without fail, something in that first 5 min always made me say ā€œthis shit wackā€ and Iā€™d reach for the remote.

Back