Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54

Can't understand how he is estimated at 80-120 Ms. Dude hasn't been in things for a while. WTF. Some of this shits gotta be lies.

RIP
You gotta understand how residuals work. He probably makes millions on Friends rerun royalties. That show is syndicated on thousands of channels worldwide and they get paid per airing just like artists gets paid per music stream/radio spin

That and yea investments

RIP. I was never a fan of the show but from the few scenes/episodes I saw he was the funniest one. Crazy one of them is dead now.

wtf is going on here???!!!

Some of yall didnt kno this dude was a known coke head

Others didnt kno them friends cacs made BANK. Like bannnnnnkkkkkk.

Yall out of the mf loop fr fr
I knew they made a million an episode but didn't know they made that much since the show ended. All I ever hear actors not making much from reruns

wtf is going on here???!!!

Some of yall didnt kno this dude was a known coke head

Others didnt kno them friends cacs made BANK. Like bannnnnnkkkkkk.

Yall out of the mf loop fr fr
Niggas don't follow white ppl like that. We barely remember Eminem exists.

RIP. Never watched a second of that wack ass show, but he was funny and seemed like a good dude. He was funny in Scrubs and other random things I seen him in.

"...so what was your thing?" 🤣

Friends was and I think still is huge on Netflix (scratch that, it’s on Max now). It used to be the only way you saw re runs was on TBS back in the day and that drew large numbers. That cast don’t gotta worry about shit the rest of their lives. White people love them some Friends lol

Yea. White ppl loved friends....almost as much as they love taylor swift today.

cacs

I’ve seen about 4 episodes of Friends. They all start with “The One That….” or some shit like that.

RIP Matt Perry. His brother Luke gotta be going through it.

Back