Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54

test
Just read this report on his death...

Sounds like it was the tub that doomed him

If no water he would jus got really high and passed out.

Not as simple as just dying from ketamine he bought.
'On December 15, 2023, Perry's death was revealed to have occurred due to "acute effects of ketamine". The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner said in a statement that "at the high levels of ketamine found in his post-mortem blood specimens, the main lethal effects would be from both cardiovascular overstimulation and respiratory depression," while "drowning contributes due to the likelihood of submersion into the pool as he lapsed into unconsciousness; coronary artery disease contributes due to exacerbation of ketamine induced myocardial effects on the heart".'

Wiring that was still stupid. It's literal evidence of their crime. And yeah he made the choice to take drugs but folks ain't making the choice to take shit that might be laced.
They have put energy into this case because the victim was a celebrity and a Jew

The autopsy also apparently showed Perry had been sober for over a year. The ketamine was initially prescribed, as it is to many former addicts, to help with sobriety. The assistant and that doc just did him dirty. That's also another reason why they got charged

One of Sangha’s close pals, interior designer Clancy Carter, said she gave “no inkling” that she was facing serious charges when they linked up at her birthday bash last week.
“She’s always in the nicest designer clothes,” said Carter, who has been friends with Sangha, 41, since 2008. “She has a family that takes care of her. She has never been the type of person who needed money.”

“She has property in the UK. She’s always traveling and doing fun things with her family,” the mom of three continued. “I would never guess she would do something like this at all. But if they have evidence connected directly to her, I’m completely shocked.”

Still, Carter sympathized with Perry, adding that “either way, someone innocent died, someone who needed proper attention and care. So it’s concerning for sure.”

However, Sangha’s pal Heather Pardieu, 42, was not as sympathetic.

“She’s a friend of mine,” Pardieu told the outlet. “I mean, at the end of the day, nobody’s forcing anybody to do drugs.”

She added that she had never witnessed Sangha being involved with drugs.

Prosecutors announced 18 charges against Sangha on Thursday, along with two doctors, Salvador Plasencia and Mark Chavez, who allegedly got Perry to shell out thousands of dollars for vials of ketamine that cost as little as $12.
From September until Perry’s October death, Plasencia and Chavez allegedly supplied Perry with about 20 vials of ketamine in exchange for around $55,000 in cash.
Plasencia, who was also charged, had a license to prescribe and administer the powerful tranquilizer.

Plasencia allegedly texted Iwamasa, “I wonder how much this moron will pay” for ketamine before the actor’s death, according to an indictment.

Sixteen days before Perry was found in the hot tub, Plasencia allegedly administered a “large dose” of ketamine which made Perry “freeze up” and increased his blood pressure.

Back