Lmao

bruh

jus google

"man charged in overdose"

& see all the different articles from around the country

that wilful ignorance isn't a good look
I said it’s not a common thing

Yall really doing to much

Like I also said, cops ain’t going after the right people.

Calm the fuck down yall.

I said it’s not a common thing

Yall really doing to much

Like I also said, cops ain’t going after the right people.

Calm the fuck down yall.

it's actually very common

see my post above

unless you got sum links to articles that say otherwise?

I'll wait...

Lmao at showing a google search of a specific topic as it being common

It’s going to pull up what you’re looking for and still don’t mean it’s common thing the police do

Dope pay die every day for bad dope and no wrestle. Literally every day they die from bad dope.

It’s the same with gun violence we all like to say dude’s are willing crazy

But in reality when living in less violent time with murder than before.

smh

aight this my last post on it then I'm out

I mean, we're talking about a specific topic

dealers being charged for overdoses

so.. ummm... yea... duh lol

you said they only take action when someone famous dies... those articles prove otherwise

now, unless you got sum proof (& not your feelings) that can disprove what I posted, it fairly common for dealers to get charged for an overdose

smh

aight this my last post on it then I'm out

I mean, we're talking about a specific topic

dealers being charged for overdoses

so.. ummm... yea... duh lol

you said they only take action when someone famous dies... those articles prove otherwise

now, unless you got sum proof (& not your feelings) that can disprove what I posted, it fairly common for dealers to get charged for an overdose
Ain’t no metric for that.

Just like when police go harder when something happens to a white girl, they go harder. We just know.

My point is they ain’t doing. Nearly enough to stop things like this from happening which was my larger point.

Black girls come up missing everyday but when it’s a white girl the police NORMALLY make a bigger deal about it

Ain’t no metric for that.

Just like when police go harder when something happens to a white girl, they go harder. We just know.

My point is they ain’t doing. Nearly enough to stop things like this from happening which was my larger point.

Black girls come up missing everyday but when it’s a white girl the police NORMALLY make a bigger deal about it

Man just stfu

IMG_8319.jpeg

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the ketamine Perry ingested was not legally prescribed and multiple agencies, including the DEA, U.S. Postal Service and LAPD, have conducted a criminal investigation for months

We're told at least 1 doctor has been arrested, along with several dealers who helped arrange and deliver ketamine to Perry.

Perry had been getting ketamine infusion therapy for anxiety and depression, but the last therapy was a week and a half before his death, so the ketamine in his system was not doctor-prescribed.

Our sources say the search warrant revealed text messages discussing Perry and the ketamine he wanted and what they were doing to get it to him. The texts also discuss the price the "Friends" actor would pay for the drug.

Sources tell TMZ, authorities got a search warrant for Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's ex, who had been in a treatment center with Perry, but as far as we know she is not connected to the arrests. In their investigation, authorities found other celebs who were involved in the Hollywood drug scene.

TMZ broke the story of Perry's death on October 28, 2023. He was 54.

These arrests make it clear ... authorities are making it a priority to go after doctors and dealers who illegally push drugs. Notably, Ryan Reavis got an 11-year sentence as the middleman who delivered drugs laced with fentanyl to Mac Miller, resulting in the rapper's death.

Last edited:

10:35 AM PT -- Matthew Perry's assistant, Kenneth Iwamasa, and Erik Fleming, who prosecutors say helped broker the drug deals, already copped plea deals.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Iwamasa pled guilty to conspiracy to distribute ketamine resulting in death and serious bodily injury.

Fleming, meanwhile, pled guilty to a pair of charges ... conspiracy to distribute ketamine and distribution of ketamine resulting in death and serious bodily injury.

Kenneth Iwamasa

Iwamasa was facing up to 15 years behind bars and Fleming was staring down up to 25 years in prison ... but in exchange for their plea agreements, prosecutors agreed to seek reduced sentences based on their acknowledgement of responsibility and cooperation with the investigation.

atthew Perry Death, Charges Against 2 Doctors, 'Ketamine Queen' and Personal Assistant​

BREAKING NEWS

MATTHEW PERRY DEATH2 DOCTORS, PERRY'S ASSISTANT, 'KETAMINE QUEEN' ARRESTED'I Wonder How Much This Moron Will Pay'​

8/15/2024 9:50 AM PT
UPDATE

10:35 AM PT -- Matthew Perry's assistant, Kenneth Iwamasa, and Erik Fleming, who prosecutors say helped broker the drug deals, already copped plea deals.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Iwamasa pled guilty to conspiracy to distribute ketamine resulting in death and serious bodily injury.

Play video content
081524_matthew_perry_presser_pleas_kal

THREE PLEAS ENTERED
Fleming, meanwhile, pled guilty to a pair of charges ... conspiracy to distribute ketamine and distribution of ketamine resulting in death and serious bodily injury.
Kenneth Iwamasa

Iwamasa was facing up to 15 years behind bars and Fleming was staring down up to 25 years in prison ... but in exchange for their plea agreements, prosecutors agreed to seek reduced sentences based on their acknowledgement of responsibility and cooperation with the investigation.
symbol

00:22

02:24

Read More

Law enforcement authorities say a broad, underground criminal network was responsible for supplying Matthew Perry with the ketamine that led to his death.
Two medical doctors, Perry's live-in assistant, and someone referred to as the "Ketamine Queen" have been charged with illegally conspiring to provide the drug to the "Friends" actor.
katamine evidence mathew perry

Authorities say the 5 defendants all knew Perry was in the throes of addiction from September, 2023 to the time of his death on October 28, 2023, but cared more about making money off of him than his well-being.

One defendant sent an email asking "I wonder how much this moron will pay [for the ketamine]."
katamine evidence matThew perry 6

Perry's assistant, Kenneth Iwamasa, allegedly administered more than 20 shots of ketamine in the last 4 days of Perry's life ... this at a time Iwamasa allegedly knew Perry was "spiraling out of control."
Jasveen Sangha and doctor Salvador Plasencia

Shutterstock/malibucanyonhealth.com
Jasveen Sangha, aka "The Ketamine Queen," allegedly sold the fatal dose. Her home was searched and it looked like a drug emporium, with 80 vials of ketamine, thousands of meth pills, coke, Xanax and other drug paraphernalia.

Prosecutors say Erik Fleming was a drug broker who delivered the ketamine from the stash house to Perry's assistant. He threw in ketamine lollipops as an add on for the large purchase.

View attachment 1360123

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the ketamine Perry ingested was not legally prescribed and multiple agencies, including the DEA, U.S. Postal Service and LAPD, have conducted a criminal investigation for months

We're told at least 1 doctor has been arrested, along with several dealers who helped arrange and deliver ketamine to Perry.

Perry had been getting ketamine infusion therapy for anxiety and depression, but the last therapy was a week and a half before his death, so the ketamine in his system was not doctor-prescribed.

Our sources say the search warrant revealed text messages discussing Perry and the ketamine he wanted and what they were doing to get it to him. The texts also discuss the price the "Friends" actor would pay for the drug.

Sources tell TMZ, authorities got a search warrant for Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's ex, who had been in a treatment center with Perry, but as far as we know she is not connected to the arrests. In their investigation, authorities found other celebs who were involved in the Hollywood drug scene.

TMZ broke the story of Perry's death on October 28, 2023. He was 54.

These arrests make it clear ... authorities are making it a priority to go after doctors and dealers who illegally push drugs. Notably, Ryan Reavis got an 11-year sentence as the middleman who delivered drugs laced with fentanyl to Mac Miller, resulting in the rapper's death.

bet all of em in contact w/ they PR firms tryna get ahead of the curve if their name leaks

I remember few yrs ago DEA sent me a letter sayin my communications were intercepted in a wiretap smh

gotta be careful out here

At least they didn't arrest any black people caught up in this.

But yea this guy was always an addict. Rather than seek help and go to rehab he was surrounded by people who just took advantage of him; wasn't too concerned for his well-being. Lots of phonies like that in Hollywood. I'd imagine the same shit is going on with Kanye West.

Back