Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54

test
At least they didn't arrest any black people caught up in this.

But yea this guy was always an addict. Rather than seek help and go to rehab he was surrounded by people who just took advantage of him; wasn't too concerned for his well-being. Lots of phonies like that in Hollywood. I'd imagine the same shit is going on with Kanye West.

He did get rehab multiple times I believe. Addiction is a real thing but when you couple that with millions $$$ people just see a lick or they depend on you for income so they will let you rock out of fear you'll cut them out.

Perry was a fucking doof but let all those mfs involved sit down for a while. Fuck them.

At least they didn't arrest any black people caught up in this.

But yea this guy was always an addict. Rather than seek help and go to rehab he was surrounded by people who just took advantage of him; wasn't too concerned for his well-being. Lots of phonies like that in Hollywood. I'd imagine the same shit is going on with Kanye West.

That's actually the opposite of what happened to him. He was surrounded by people who kept trying to help him get better. He spoke alot about that's why he tried to hide his addiction so much in the beginning. Because he knew how they'd react and his friends and family basically spent the last 3 decades trying to help him stay clean before he died.

i DOUBt they wrote that if they knew he would had died'

and if u take drugs its ur responbiility , the dude is 50+ not a teenager.

Wiring that was still stupid. It's literal evidence of their crime. And yeah he made the choice to take drugs but folks ain't making the choice to take shit that might be laced.

No, his death was caused by the 'acute effects of ketamine'.
Just read this report on his death...

Sounds like it was the tub that doomed him

If no water he would jus got really high and passed out.

Not as simple as just dying from ketamine he bought.

Perry had coronary artery disease, which is when plaque builds up on the walls of the arteries of the heart, causing them to narrow. This condition, plus the ketamine, led to "cardiovascular overstimulation," according to the report.

Perry was taking buprenorphine, a medication used to treat opioid use disorder. While buprenorphine and ketamine can be combined at low doses, high doses of both drugs can cause people to breathe too slowly and lose consciousness.

The report said that Perry "lapsed into unconsciousness" and was likely submerged in his pool.

Back