Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

yea its a fucked up situation and now that you mention that i dont know how they were gonna handle that even with Punk stil in the fold. Either way there was gonna be an issue as far as who got Night 1 and Night 2

Yeah I'm sorry....but Rhea vs Becky no longer moves the needle for me. Not really feelin that as a main event.

So once again we get a predictable Roman match. They're telling the fans this era not important so lets bring back an old head for a title match

I got the Rock beating Reigns

Cody told the Rock before that he was gonna be the reason the bloodline fell andhe told him once there was nobody left he would take the title from Reigns.

If thats still the plan then I got the Bloodline splitting at some point at or around mania then they'll do Cody/Reigns straight up with him winning

I got the Rock beating Reigns

Cody told the Rock before that he was gonna be the reason the bloodline fell andhe told him once there was nobody left he would take the title from Reigns.

If thats still the plan then I got the Bloodline splitting at some point at or around mania then they'll do Cody/Reigns straight up with him winning

That’s literally where they’re going w this. It’s obvious.

Roman beats Rock. Roman is full of himself. He doesn’t need anyone. Doesn’t need OG.

Roman loses to Cody.

yeah, if done right, then cool. But idc to see Rock/Roman. That’s not to say I’m not watching WM, I don’t ‘cancel’ shit like that but smh

they not bout to miss out on all that money from having those two go at mania bro... I tried to tell yall a few weeks ago

At first i thought they'd do Rock/Reigns in Perth too but then I realized how crazy it would be with WM right there as the bigger show.

don't get me wrong tho, it is fucked up because Cody didnt have to win the Rumble for this and also him going for Rollins for that title ignores the fact that he wanted THAT strap to finish his story
I think they do Rock vs Reigns at EC but it ends with Roman beating Rock or it ends in a no contest. If it ends in a no contest HHH will continue the Reigns/Rock story to WrestleMania. Maybe HHH play it up with Cody still hasn't announced who he's facing leading up from now to Mania. The Rock wants another match against Roman (depending on the EC result). Nick Aldis steps in and announces a rematch between Reigns & Rock for WM but Cody announces he's challenging Reigns for Mania since Rock failed to get the job done. This creates an issue between Rock & Cody.

A week later it's announced Rhodes vs Reigns vs Rock - WrestleMania 40.

I think they do Rock vs Reigns at EC but it ends with Roman beating Rock or it ends in a no contest. If it ends in a no contest HHH will continue the Reigns/Rock story to WrestleMania. Maybe HHH play it up with Cody still hasn't announced who he's facing leading up from now to Mania. The Rock wants another match against Roman (depending on the EC result). Nick Aldis steps in and announces a rematch between Reigns & Rock for WM but Cody announces he's challenging Reigns for Mania since Rock failed to get the job done. This creates an issue between Rock & Cody.

thats one way to book it

I jus t saw Satin ask if we might be getting Roman/Cody at the chamber in February.

thats a good question even... I know theyve said Reigns not booked for that show but with Punk out maybe it changed. Looking at that card with no Punk and Seth Rollins would leave them with no big matches outside of the chamber.

maybe Roman does the right thing and shows tf up since the people over there dont get to see shows as often as us

Roman/Rock aint even gonna be for the strap either.. Cody said he still coming for it. So it goes back to what I also said a few weeks ago about Cody not having to finish the story at wrestlemania. He never said thats where he wanted to finish it, people just fantasy booked that because it would be a great moment. (it really would) but Rock and Roman is bigger and wrestlemania is all about big matches.

They lost Punk vs Rollins which was also gonna be huge so for all we know this was just the back up plan.
It's stupid to do it anywhere but mania
Exactly! As far as I'm concerned they can still do Seth vs Gunther at Wrestlemania and let Cody finish the story at WM against Roman. The Rock really isn't needed anymore at this point. It's a new generation of talent in WWE now. Truth be told it's getting to a point that Lesnar (before the scandal) really isn't needed anymore.

Wrap it up bro it's over

thats one way to book it

I jus t saw Satin ask if we might be getting Roman/Cody at the chamber in February.

thats a good question even... I know theyve said Reigns not booked for that show but with Punk out maybe it changed. Looking at that card with no Punk and Seth Rollins would leave them with no big matches outside of the chamber.

maybe Roman does the right thing and shows tf up since the people over there dont get to see shows as often as us
If we get Cody vs Roman at EC then I really expect HHH to go all out especially leading into WM. Maybe Cody cashes in his RR title shot and beats Reigns after Rock interferes during the match.

Rock vs Reigns - WM 40
Rhodes vs Orton - Undisputed WWE Championship

Exactly! As far as I'm concerned they can still do Seth vs Gunther at Wrestlemania and let Cody finish the story at WM against Roman. The Rock really isn't needed anymore at this point. It's a new generation of talent in WWE now. Truth be told it's getting to a point that Lesnar (before the scandal) really isn't needed anymore.
If he was gonna be part of the Bloodline story he should of hopped in when the shit was white hot

Back