Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

ALL this "finish the story" bullshit just to have the rock taking his place , might as well make mankind and Steve Austin Come back to , bro i'm tired of this SHIT let the New waves bé great stop pulling old stars to make it relevant

Nah.

Cody v Roman

they not bout to miss out on all that money from having those two go at mania bro... I tried to tell yall a few weeks ago

At first i thought they'd do Rock/Reigns in Perth too but then I realized how crazy it would be with WM right there as the bigger show.

don't get me wrong tho, it is fucked up because Cody didnt have to win the Rumble for this and also him going for Rollins for that title ignores the fact that he wanted THAT strap to finish his story

And Vibe forgot Rock been a gym rat since highschool. So I'm not sure how he talmbout "Roid"??? Lol

Nah. He’s def on that shit.

He didn’t even have muscle for wrestling. He did it for the Hollywood action roles. He’s not natty at that age and everyone knows it. It’s not even a slight at him.

Damn so at the end of the day you can say the Rock fucked the plans up but yea, they wont bout to ignore that money

they not bout to miss out on all that money from having those two go at mania bro... I tried to tell yall a few weeks ago

At first i thought they'd do Rock/Reigns in Perth too but then I realized how crazy it would be with WM right there as the bigger show.

don't get me wrong tho, it is fucked up because Cody didnt have to win the Rumble for this and also him going for Rollins for that title ignores the fact that he wanted THAT strap to finish his story
So once again we get a predictable Roman match. They're telling the fans this era not important so lets bring back an old head for a title match

Back