Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I'm still halfway through Smackdown but a tournament while Paul Logan ain't there isn't really a program with him. More like a program for him. I just checked his social media and he been taking selfies at state parks & reservoir for the past month. He could do better!! (Rey HAD to drop the strap tho, to be fair) !!!
Its literally a tournament for the US title man lol Rey wasnt doing anything but carrying the title as if it was personal decor.

Every now and then (3 times to be exact) someone would say "Oh I think Rey should defend that title."

Both Theory and Rey's reign did nothing for the belt and now their trying to hit reset again with this tournament. And the guy who has the belt has real heat even if he isnt there. Nobody cared for the belt when Theory & Rey had it. Logan getting real reactions from the crowd and other wrestlers. Y'all will be fine

KO so happens to injure his hand and probably will miss next week's Smackdown. And Punk is scheduled to be there. I'm not sayin its somethin but.....

I do hope that feud is the oven for the future.

Its literally a tournament for the US title man lol Rey wasnt doing anything but carrying the title as if it was personal decor.

Every now and then (3 times to be exact) someone would say "Oh I think Rey should defend that title."

Both Theory and Rey's reign did nothing for the belt and now their trying to hit reset again with this tournament. And the guy who has the belt has real heat even if he isnt there. Nobody cared for the belt when Theory & Rey had it. Logan getting real reactions from the crowd and other wrestlers. Y'all will be fine

i mean, thats what every champion does tho…

I kinda wanted to see that unfold idk why tf they rushed Orton over to SD. Why? Just so he can eat a pin from the Chief?
cause SD dont got nobody over there lol LA Knight and KO arent enough when you compare it to the endless league of star power over on RAW

You can always revist an Orton / Jey feud down the line cause neither will forget what transpired

cause SD dont got nobody over there lol LA Knight and KO arent enough when you compare it to the endless league of star power over on RAW

You can always revist an Orton / Jey feud down the line cause neither will forget what transpired

They got about 8 weeks until the rumble so they gotta plant some seed from now so shit doesn’t seem boring on the road to the rumble

I'll rather have Solo vs Knight and Orton vs Jimmy than to just put them in a tag match for the Rumble.
It’s gonna be Randy / Roman at the Rumble what you mean??

I do think Solo / Knight is in play idk for the Rumble tho that might be a regular tv match since that’s the kinda shit HHH likes doing

Damage ctrl the most interesting thing on there for the time being but that may change soon with Orton coming in and immediately getting heat w/ Aldis who seems like he may be setting up to be a heel authority after that

Hopefully Aldis stays in the background, no more authority figures all over the show

Yea I like that he not all over the place. I don't think it'll be like it was b4 with authority figures considering how Regsl was used all those yrs in NXT under HHH. He was the authority but none of the stories ever centered around him.

I also think we might get Aldis back in the ring at some point so he may not even be in the role forever

Aldis is NOW officially a member of the WWE. He wasn't official until he had to get baptized by the RKO 1st.

Back