Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Outsider guess, but I reckon it's Axiom. I think his match with Dragon Lee was a trial. I don't think they want Bron getting pinned before he actually debuts on main and Melo don't need another loss.
You right cause I forgot Melo had that match on RAW not that long ago.

But Bron I believe has already taken an L on the main roster. To that point however, I think he's better suited for a Rumble debut where he can mobb through folks.

So that leaves a possibility of Axiom, maybe Dijak? Even..... Corbin
:pause:

You right cause I forgot Melo had that match on RAW not that long ago.

But Bron I believe has already taken an L on the main roster. To that point however, I think he's better suited for a Rumble debut where he can mobb through folks.

So that leaves a possibility of Axiom, maybe Dijak? Even..... Corbin
:pause:
Dijak's in the iron survivor match no? Corbin's got a title match coming up too. Creative ain't had shit for Axiom since that feud with Scrypts that died out of nowhere so he can take a loss.

Outsider guess, but I reckon it's Axiom. I think his match with Dragon Lee was a trial. I don't think they want Bron getting pinned before he actually debuts on main and Melo don't need another loss.

this is who im thinking too even tho i want one of the other two. I am cool w/ Axiom as well tho he solid af in ring

Dijak's in the iron survivor match no? Corbin's got a title match coming up too. Creative ain't had shit for Axiom since that feud with Scrypts that died out of nowhere so he can take a loss.
Tyler Bates? Pete does need friends
15cf7a757e466dc7b39cb6c9213f5d0e.gif

Back