Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Y'all peep Mercedes IG stories? Think she trollin

Idk Bayley been saying a lot about her lately too. Plus like i was saying a lot of those opponents she wanted to face outside the company are now in it with Guilia being rumored to sign as well. I just read earlier thats who she was set to go against next in Japan.

Idk Bayley been saying a lot about her lately too. Plus like i was saying a lot of those opponents she wanted to face outside the company are now in it with Guilia being rumored to sign as well. I just read earlier thats who she was set to go against next in Japan.
Word on the street is Mercedes might be comin back but its more speculation than scoop at the moment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Aldis can get it too. Lol

SD needed another big name on the roster

Logan Paul is back and already putting together a program thats more than what Rey did after initially winning the title
I'm still halfway through Smackdown but a tournament while Paul Logan ain't there isn't really a program with him. More like a program for him. I just checked his social media and he been taking selfies at state parks & reservoir for the past month. He could do better!! (Rey HAD to drop the strap tho, to be fair) !!!

Back