Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Oh, so that's what we doing? So did you ever believe that DB could beat guys like Orton or Batista? I mean he's way smaller than them

Oh, and true true

So I/m probably not the only person
yikes-alexis.gif

come back to me when braun has WALTER crying in the corner like seth

aa54a62b-7584-475b-b372-8afc509188a7-gif.119375

until then, you and your twitter buddies can shoo

chris-tucker-smokey.gif

We literally came to the same conclusion though. Lol what?
At different periods in time. I gave it two more weeks then you did. And when I was tired of it, it translated into an established feud. They didn't over do it... It's building towards a match now

IIRC Seth was the face, and even that made him look bad. what are we talking about here? lol

of course it did. it's the most pathetic someone can look against their opponent. and it's NOT what WALTER did

what WALTER did is no different from what heels have historically done, even the most intimidating and credible ones

you must be new here

it's not like he cried at the thought of facing braun. he actually exchanged fists with him. braun got the better of him, and WALTER decided "not tonight"

....that's all

and i'll repeat, since you couldn't catch this the first time for whatever reason. once WALTER lays strowman out in the championship match, what occurred tonight will be forgotten about

of course it did. it's the most pathetic someone can look against their opponent. and it's NOT what WALTER did

what WALTER did is no different from what heels have historically done, even the most intimidating and credible ones

you must be new here

it's not like he cried at the thought of facing braun. he actually exchanged fists with him. braun got the better of him, and WALTER decided "not tonight"

....that's all

and i'll repeat, since you couldn't catch this the first time for whatever reason. once WALTER lays strowman out in the championship match, what occurred tonight will be forgotten about
Exactly. Acting like Gunther won't show up when the money's on the table. He just aint tryna get those hands during a 6 man

But whatever gunther will continue to make Braun look strong as he retains his title....

HHH plans on keeping him near the main event picture for the foreseeable future

Oh, so that's what we doing? So did you ever believe that DB could beat guys like Orton or Batista? I mean he's way smaller than them

you're saying WALTER can't be intimidated of someone BIGGER than him because once upon a time he stood up to dudes shorter than him?

yeah, we're done here

Shenco really be getting y'all in your feelings
It ain't that. It's the instant gratification and the snarky takes like we ain't all watching the same shit.

It's clear he doesn't like WWE, but instead of just not watching.. He watches every week and complains about that's working...as it's working. Just cuz the shit doesn't move fast enough for him.... Then he uses the snarky online bad takes as resources and authority. Shits annoying. Cuz every argument is shallow at absolute best. And it's entitlement. How you mad about a product you don't like not moving at the speed you want it to?

Dude literally complains about good story telling working.

Heels aren't supposed to be noble. Heels aren't supposed to shoot the fair one.

Being cowardly, taking shortcuts, making fools of themselves. That's what Heels do!

I think Shenco just might be too accustomed to the cool heel phenomenon and thinks every heel should be the coolest, toughest, most bad ass man who ever bad assed. Ironically the Triple H model of heeldom.

But even Triple H would "show ass" (nh) to his opponent (word to his reaction to Cactus Jack before Royal Rumble 2000). And when he did man up, it usually ended with him hitting someone with a sledgehammer--- although he always made sure to hit the pedigree before he got the pin.

Back