Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Sami gotta win this one.... I'm cool with him losing to Braun in the finals. It actually works better cuz he falls short of getting gold for the bloodline

He'll man up for the match.

This was just some classic heel shit
You sure? Because dude was doing the race whenever going up against Braun. Y'all gotta understand, this game is about PERCEPTION. I can't unsee dude running scared. Even if he wins the title match, you still had him running scared of dude. This is why heels suck these days.

This

onnly way im salty is if he lose to Strowman

they better not do that shit
Gunther needs to hold the title until WrestleMania

Have him be Cody first feud after dethroning Roman

Gunther v Strowman is a quality IC feud until then.... Give Strowman the title when Gunther moves up to the main event

Gunther has been built up like a bad a** who shouldn't run from anyone. This guy was once booked to go after the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and now he's running from Braun Strowman? What was that?

You sure? Because dude was doing the race whenever going up against Braun. Y'all gotta understand, this game is about PERCEPTION. I can't unsee dude running scared. Even if he wins the title match, you still had him running scared of dude. This is why heels suck these days.
giphy.gif

Yeah what kind of successful heel cowers in fear?

I think it worked.. Yeah it was outta character.... But he's been extra slimey since he's been on Smackdown.... The shit with slapping his boy up every week was crazy bully tactics.... So a bully would naturally be resistant against a big ass dude like Braun.

Now when it comes down to their actually match... He's gonna have to play the underhanded non clean wins over Braun..... Make the crowd feel like Braun SHOULD be the champ....and to sell that Gunther has to look weak against Braun. That's how you get people invested. But just have him be relentlessly malicious to keep the title.

It'll work...trust me..... You know I'm right.

Gunther has to play it this way. It makes the crowd pop off they think the champ scared of the challenger

Back