Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I think it worked.. Yeah it was outta character.... But he's been extra slimey since he's been on Smackdown.... The shit with slapping his boy up every week was crazy bully tactics.... So a bully would naturally be resistant against a big ass dude like Braun.

Now when it comes down to their actually match... He's gonna have to play the underhanded non clean wins over Braun..... Make the crowd feel like Braun SHOULD be the champ....and to sell that Gunther has to look weak against Braun. That's how you get people invested. But just have him be relentlessly malicious to keep the title.

It'll work...trust me..... You know I'm right.
Like all those other times you were?
giphy.gif

You literally just agreed with something I said like two and a half weeks ago, but okay

does that somehow make them…taller?

WALTER is fine. he will beat strowman and nobody will remember that he ran from braun on a november 2022 episode of smackdown

no one except for you
Oh, so that's what we doing? So did you ever believe that DB could beat guys like Orton or Batista? I mean he's way smaller than them

Oh, and true true

So I/m probably not the only person
yikes-alexis.gif

Like all those other times you were?
giphy.gif

You literally just agreed with something I said like two and a half weeks ago, but okay
I gave it two weeks longer than you did. And on schedule it leads into a solid feud 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back