Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Just peeped the promo, that was good. One thing I will say is don't ever call the ring your island again lol fuck no man.

lol this is the second time bayley beat the shit outta sasha

sasha gotta get her comeuppance eventually

also is reigns the new lesnar in terms of heyman being in his mouthpiece as he just stands in the ring and looks tough?

if so i’m not really feeling it

Sasha need to sell that beat down, miss a month or so and have their match at Survivor Series. Their match should be on a big ppv and not one of these throw away trash ppv's

Sasha need to sell that beat down, miss a month or so and have their match at Survivor Series. Their match should be on a big ppv and not one of these throw away trash ppv's

i don’t think that’s happening
they have two ppv’s before survivor series, plus if the theme is similar to years past (raw vs smackdown vs nxt) the show won’t allow for a women’s championship defense

i think sasha returns at clash of champions to beat bayley for the smackdown women’s title. bayley can then challenge her to a HIAC match at the next ppv with the story being sasha is 0-2 in cell matches and 0-5 in championship defenses (which bayley has mocked sasha for) so banks doesn’t stand a chance

sasha wins at HIAC and kills two birds with one stone

Who was that woman in the vignette last night on SD????

first person to come to mind

tumblr_p6qkd1ObzH1rmv1vdo1_250.gif

everyone else seems to think so too

she nothing special in the ring but i still like having her on my screen

i don’t think that’s happening
they have two ppv’s before survivor series, plus if the theme is similar to years past (raw vs smackdown vs nxt) the show won’t allow for a women’s championship defense

i think sasha returns at clash of champions to beat bayley for the smackdown women’s title. bayley can then challenge her to a HIAC match at the next ppv with the story being sasha is 0-2 in cell matches and 0-5 in championship defenses (which bayley has mocked sasha for) so banks doesn’t stand a chance

sasha wins at HIAC and kills two birds with one stone

It’s gonna be tough to hold onto this feud until mania. HIAC is a good idea, especially since there’s gonna be a draft apparently in the same month

Back