Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I saw an article earlier too that said Reigns is gonna be the top heel on Smackdown along with Strowman while the Fiend turns face.

Idk how I Feel about this face Fiend shit but i guess we really bout to see what Brays creative range is like if its true

Long story telling

Heyman has been trying to manage Reigns for a minute now

remember when he kept bringing up how Reigns should join him a few years ago cause he had history with his uncles Afa & Sika?

looks like he finally got through to him
The Fiend is the defacto face and we all know that character should always be a heel.

Smackdown has no legit top babyfaces, maybe Big E will get there but now the top three guys are heels

124deOl.gif

Long story telling

Heyman has been trying to manage Reigns for a minute now

remember when he kept bringing up how Reigns should join him a few years ago cause he had history with his uncles Afa & Sika?

looks like he finally got through to him
When Heyman was Paul E Dangerously he managed the Samoan Swat Team in the late 80's in WCW(Samu&Fatu).

The Fiend is the defacto face and we all know that character should always be a heel.

Smackdown has no legit top babyfaces, maybe Big E will get there but now the top three guys are heels

I could see Big E stepping into a top baby face role now that Strowman and Reigns are heel. Id definitely be down for that shit too

Back