Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Lol@54y/o not close my nigga but to educate you when a black man uses the term coon to describe another man it's basically calling them a Uncle Tom...when used by whites it's a derogatory term for a black person.do ya homework first question me second.

you post like an old out of touch nigga sometimes fam

thats why i guessed 54

and so Big E is an uncle tom how? you do know that New Day came up with they own gimmick right?

Yeah I wouldn't label new day coons, just goofs who turned from refreshing to cringe asf but not their fault unless dragging it out too long, but they were destined to hit this point.

you post like an old out of touch nigga sometimes fam

thats why i guessed 54

and so Big E is an uncle tom how? you do know that New Day came up with they own gimmick right?
I'm glad that I could school you on the term coon when used by a black man or woman...I understand that New Day had some influence on their gimmick but they have some buffoonish ways within their gimmick... When Big E was originally a singles wrestler he was really respectable...I wish he would go back that route going forward.

Last edited:
Smh@ these

I'm glad that I could school you on the term coon when used by a black man or woman...I understand that New Day had some influence on their gimmick but they have some buffoonish ways within their gimmick... When Big E was originally a singles wrestler he was really respectable...I wish he would go back that route going forward.

they just 3 guys enjoying their job man

but I do want Big E to bring back that whole 5 count thing he used to do in NXT.

Only way i see that happening is if he face off wit the Fiend tho.

U take them as individuals and you gon have a harder time calling any of them anything derogatory. X a PHD, who embraces his nerd credentials and gives black men a different look in media than we are usually portrayed.

Kofimania touched on racism in wrestling in maybe the realest way I've seen portrayed in the medium.

Big E was dropping science on miz head just last week about the differences between white and black talents experiences.

They dont compromise who they are to get ahead at any time, they just lean into their inner nerds. Which considering the savages, thugs, pimps, etc. that we have traditionally played in wrestling is a good thing not a bad thing.

U take them as individuals and you gon have a harder time calling any of them anything derogatory. X a PHD, who embraces his nerd credentials and gives black men a different look in media than we are usually portrayed.

Kofimania touched on racism in wrestling in maybe the realest way I've seen portrayed in the medium.

Big E was dropping science on miz head just last week about the differences between white and black talents experiences.

They dont compromise who they are to get ahead at any time, they just lean into their inner nerds. Which considering the savages, thugs, pimps, etc. that we have traditionally played in wrestling is a good thing not a bad thing.

Exactly.

Their podcast is one of the best imo. Anybody who's actually listen to it will tell you coons...they are not. The George Floyd episode was raw af. I commend them brothas for opening up the way they did.

Back