Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

I'm trying to figure out what was the point of opening the show with Rollins/Reigns to have it only end in a no contest. Then to do it in a match for a draft pick.

Edit: Nvm they already explained it.

There must be something wrong with me, cause everyone loves this Bray stuff. I find it wack

I think it’s cool he has creative control, and the mask is cool but overall it is wack.. but bc he’s so hot rn w the crowd, he should be champ, or at the very least not have lost like he did.. is what it is tho..

That war room shyt is stupid af. This is the route they're really going wit? Really?

I think it’s cool he has creative control, and the mask is cool but overall it is wack.. but bc he’s so hot rn w the crowd, he should be champ, or at the very least not have lost like he did.. is what it is tho..

He didn't lose

:niggaa:

fuck is wrng wit yall niggas

a stoppage finish does not = a loss

yall gotta know that they gonna run that shit back and they'll probably give it to him then. I still say he dont need the strap but people gonna cry until he get it and thats probably when he gonna lose creative control over his shit. smh

Back