Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

Now push Bobby to that title, that I'm all for.

Man they stuuupiiidd for not going with Brock vs Lashley at Summerslam

thats the perfect summer main event and they still haven't pulled the trigger on it

Last edited:
Man they stuuupiiidd for not going with Brock vs Lashley at Summerslam

thats the perfect summer main event and they still haven't pulled the trigger on it

Man I had an simple idea for that match. They could’ve had Brock cash in in on Seth after a match on Raw or something and Brock giving Seth with suplex after suplex and he finally hits him with an F5 and out of nowhere lashley cost him the match. Bobby dominates Brock and fights him on the stage and powerbombs him on the announce table. Prefect start for the summerslam match

Thinking about this: I highly doubt Brock loses the title to Cain at Crown Jewel (smh at Cains first week match is for a world title) but would this have made more sense?

Brock dominates Kofi and Mysterio interferes and costs Brock the title, Brock chases Rey to the stage and Cain comes out and dominates Brock which sets up their match. This feud doesn’t even need a title since their both big names and kofi can still be champ, for now

Thinking about this: I highly doubt Brock loses the title to Cain at Crown Jewel (smh at Cains first week match is for a world title) but would this have made more sense?

Brock dominates Kofi and Mysterio interferes and costs Brock the title, Brock chases Rey to the stage and Cain comes out and dominates Brock which sets up their match. This feud doesn’t even need a title since their both big names and kofi can still be champ, for now

The title isn’t for the feud. The title is for FOX.

camronNope-Copy.gif

I’m unsure about this “talk show” that Punk will be hosting or on... I think that could be a cover story and he’s gonna be a surprise draft pick for SmackDown.

I’m unsure about this “talk show” that Punk will be hosting or on... I think that could be a cover story and he’s gonna be a surprise draft pick for SmackDown.

I highly doubt it bruh

I personally don't care for him but those who do should just be happy he might be involved w/ wrestling in some capacity even if its not wrestling.

I highly doubt it bruh

I personally don't care for him but those who do should just be happy he might be involved w/ wrestling in some capacity even if its not wrestling.

I’m not having high hopes, just something I thought about.. there’s no other information other than “a backstage talk show w Punk”, no names or other hosts.. so it kinda makes me feel like it ain’t a real show and is to throw everyone off, but I ain’t invested in my theory like that, just a thought

Are those boos that im hearing for Reigns..? If so then Seth Rollins is in trouble............:yikes1:

I mean they won't loud but i imagine the ones for Rollins will be if this that type of crowd

Back