Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

That didnt answer my question at all
Do I know if he woulda followed through I’m not sure. But I do know Gibbs is a sucka for threatening someone online and trolling after being confronted, y’all are making this way more complex then it has to be lls

Reactions: GNS
Idk man rappers ain’t supposed to be real I mean it’s cute if they are but it’s been fake rappers since forever never stopped me from listening if I want

These niggas needed idols growing up since they didn't have males role models in real life 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Edit: original might have been to harsh lol
Yo I’m tired of you thinking you can say anything to or about me you don’t fuckin know me nigga. I don’t have no fuckin idols, I just DONT respect sucka shit. You’ve never seen me say I look up to any fuckin rapper, I just said you can tell Gibbs music isn’t genuine. Stop putting words in my mouth nigga

Idk man rappers ain’t supposed to be real I mean it’s cute if they are but it’s been fake rappers since forever never stopped me from listening if I want
I’ve given the reasons why I don’t fuck with Gibbs, his music sounds forced, idc if he has a solid flow He’s not for everyone. I tried listening to him but he’s not for me. He’s a sucka too

lmao bruh

yall need to cut this out

you kno most folks would rather have sumn authentic than sum fake shit

if they didn't, there'd be many more people rockin fake Jordans w/ pride

lmao bruh

yall need to cut this out

you kno most folks would rather have sumn authentic than sum fake shit

if they didn't, there'd be many more people rockin fake Jordans w/ pride

I think they just want it to feel like it’s authentic. I mean if a rapper does some dumb shit when they have millions in the sake of being real we also view that as stupid. Look at Young Thug.

I think they just want it to feel like it’s authentic. I mean if a rapper does some dumb shit when they have millions in the sake of being real we also view that as stupid. Look at Young Thug.

why do yall equate "real" w/ "dumb" or criminality?

mf rappin bout takin care of his kids is real, but if he's a deadbeat in real life that's fake & won't get no support

Real doesn’t mean Criminal activity dawg lmao that’s what mawfuckas are projecting and assuming lls

Yo I’m tired of you thinking you can say anything to or about me you don’t fuckin know me nigga. I don’t have no fuckin idols, I just DONT respect sucka shit. You’ve never seen me say I look up to any fuckin rapper, I just said you can tell Gibbs music isn’t genuine. Stop putting words in my mouth nigga
Fuck off nigga, i wasn't talking to you.
If you think that applied to you then that's something for you to handle internally.

Back