Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

I don’t respect a nigga claiming shit he hasn’t done or doing extreme fake tough guy shit in his music. Dude doesn’t come off genuine at all. And a gangsta rapper with police for family is a huge oxymoron
What did he claim he did that you know he didn’t do?

You think street niggas have NO family who work for law enforcement? Lol

So if Gibbs’ dad was a fireman and brother worked at a check cashing place, Alfredo would be more palatable

sounds stupid my boy
Here you go with your bullshit scenarios that misconstrue my point. Dude’s music sounds forced, non believable, tries too hard vibes to try to convince you he’s a gangsta. I couldn’t listen to an album with someone that’s portraying a life that he’s not about

What did he claim he did that you know he didn’t do?

You think street niggas have NO family who work for law enforcement? Lol
He’s a fuckin sucka for tweeting out “I should have been killed Akademiks” then when Ak (who I didn’t respect at all before this) offered him the fade and gave him a spot to meet up to throw hands, the “gangsta rapper” stayed online and posted idle threats. I can’t respect or listen to a nigga like that, u got it tho

Here you go with your bullshit scenarios that misconstrue my point. Dude’s music sounds forced, non believable, tries too hard vibes to try to convince you he’s a gangsta. I couldn’t listen to an album with someone that’s portraying a life that he’s not about
I’m just simply challenging stupid logic lol

He’s a fuckin sucka for tweeting out “I should have been killed Akademiks” then when Ak (who I didn’t respect at all before this) offered him the fade and gave him a spot to meet up to throw hands, the “gangsta rapper” stayed online and posted idle threats. I can’t respect or listen to a nigga like that, u got it tho
So because Freddie didn’t fight DJ Akademiks…. lol

You can’t threaten to kill someone then when that person confronts you stay online and make jokes, that’s some bitch ass shit
Why are you taking Freddie Gibbs’ online exchange with an online personality literally? You REALLY wanted to see him run up in akademiks and fight him and get arrested? That would’ve made you listen to the music?

Yes or no

Why are you taking Freddie Gibbs’ online exchange with an online personality literally? You REALLY wanted to see him run up in akademiks and fight him and get arrested? That would’ve made you listen to the music?

Yes or no
If you say “I should have BEEN killed this person” then fold when confronted that shit is weak no matter what his family did. I just didn’t like Alfredo and the fact he’s a weirdo makes it even harder to listen to because it’s not genuine

Back