Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

Before he went to jail he had multiple vids with millions of views. He wasn’t a household name but in the early to mid 2010’s he had a buzz. Mawfuckas on this site rarely check for southern rappers post 2010 so y’all niggaz wouldn’t know anyway lls

What?

Besides Kendrick and Drake, most artists come from the south in the last 10 years.

Krit has gotten a lot of love on this site and the last.

There has literally been 1 nigga on this site who brings up Starlito.

Shit you doing all this and your ass ain't even them threads...... :hahaha:

I’m always fascinated with how much hip hop means to people and how they defend the things they like. I love it too but some of these debates I’ve seen on here and the old IC are just strange at times

But you’ll listen to a nigga that does phony shit with twitter fingers. Dude is fuckin average at best his music isn’t memorable and he’s not for everyone
but you’ll listen to a rapper that is getting trolled online and then really fights the guy trolling him then goes to jail..it’s 2022 outside fam lol

We don’t have to be ignorant and Stupid no more lol

You like the authentic ones like mystikal that really rape bitches but then when you find out you stop listening…

Pick a side pick a side

but you’ll listen to a rapper that is getting trolled online and then really fights the guy trolling him then goes to jail..it’s 2022 outside fam lol

We don’t have to be ignorant and Stupid no more lol

You like the authentic ones like mystikal that really rape bitches but then when you find out you stop listening…

Pick a side pick a side
Lol you’re being a dickhead right now, Gibbs threatened Ak unprovoked and didn’t stand on it and I NEVER believed his fairytale rhymes. These bullshit scenarios you’re coming up with is irrelevant to the point I’m making. Dude tries too hard with the “gangsta “ persona and it’s not believable nor enjoyable to me. I’m not saying rappers need to get charges I’m saying I won’t go out of my way to listen to a guy that clearly isn’t genuine

Niggas only want a rappers whole family to be from the projects and on government assistance.
I never said that nigga, I’m just not believing a “gangsta” that trolls the internet and got snuffed multiple times. It’s not honorable to threaten someone then post memes when confronted but mawfuckas get too comfortable behind the computer screen so weak ass behavior like that is acceptable

What?

Besides Kendrick and Drake, most artists come from the south in the last 10 years.

Krit has gotten a lot of love on this site and the last.

There has literally been 1 nigga on this site who brings up Starlito.

Shit you doing all this and your ass ain't even them threads...... :hahaha:
I’m more of a Don Trip fan then Lito, ijs he had a buzz at 1 point

That’s literally every rappers tho
Lol if you think so, my point is I don’t respect someone making death threats unprovoked, then folding when confronted. Buddy got offered a boxing match where he wouldn’t have gotten a charge but stayed on the internet posting memes after threatening dude. That’s not honorable or respectful. If I threatened to kill someone on ABW I would expect a message asking what the fuck type of shit I’m on or at least a “if you’re ever around my way have those hands ready” I can’t relate to internet tough guy shit

Back