Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

This the only genre that expects this too lol and it’s weird. Hiphop won’t grow up

you got 30 year olds and up really wanting rappers to not have family members work for law enforcement lol
The problem with rappers is that they don’t play like it’s an act but real life.

And folks like Gibbs and Future are a real problem and promote violence and heavy drug use.

Keep this online shit respectful. I don’t say a got damn thing about you keep it the same
Ima continue to post what I want. You got some maturing to do my guy.

Quick...would you have called to police on biggies daughters boyfriend for running them people over?

Ima continue to post what I want. You got some maturing to do my guy.

Quick...would you have called to police on biggies daughters boyfriend for running them people over?
My life is straight FOH with that maturing bullshit, I’m entitled to my opinion but if Im telling you don’t mention me if you wanna take personal shots respect that bruh. And fuck the police you fuckin NARC

My life is straight FOH with that maturing bullshit, I’m entitled to my opinion but if Im telling you don’t mention me if you wanna take personal shots respect that bruh. And fuck the police you fuckin NARC
Nigga, i haven't quoted you so what you talking bout? Did what I posted strike a nerve or something? Did you not have male role models growing up and looked to entertainers to raise you? If not then get out ya feelings nigga and move around. Like Beta saying we over 30 and look how you acting and what gets you worked up.

When does personal responsibility come into play?
When does a rappers responsibility with the influence they have on young folks come into play?

Folks like to say rap is just a reflection of what’s going but in reality rap is so influential.

When does a rappers responsibility with the influence they have on young folks come into play?

Folks like to say rap is just a reflection of what’s going but in reality rap is so influential.
This goes back to how people was raised. Pops let me know early not to idolize no man, period. I listen to all these rappers music, old and young. If they're able to influence people like that I think that calls for a deeper look at the individuals lives and upbringing.

Nigga, i haven't quoted you so what you talking bout? Did what I posted strike a nerve or something? Did you not have male role models growing up and looked to entertainers to raise you? If not then get out ya feelings nigga and move around. Like Beta saying we over 30 and look how you acting and what gets you worked up.
Not worked up but if you wanna send shots I’m confronting you, not worked up just letting you know keep shit respectful when addressing me. “I can see why he struggles in life” was some nut shit. Keep it respectful when talking about me I’m not addressing you in this thread after this post

Not worked up but if you wanna send shots I’m confronting you, not worked up just letting you know keep shit respectful when addressing me. “I can see why he struggles in life” was some nut shit. Keep it respectful when talking about me I’m not addressing you in this thread after this post
You still stuck on that lmao. That's weird and sensitive af.

Back