Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Inresting, let us know if you sample the line...

Ive not smelled many tea fragrances but I like Fig notes, which seem to get bundled in with tea for somereason...

If you like that thing check out Floris's 'Mulberry Fig' and Miller Harris's 'Hydra Figue'...

Yeah, I think I’m going to cop the entire line. It’s been a minute since I bought fragrance so I don’t mind checking them all out. I got a feeling that these janks are dope.

Yeah, I think I’m going to cop the entire line. It’s been a minute since I bought fragrance so I don’t mind checking them all out. I got a feeling that these janks are dope.

Sweet, report back on your findings... Quentin Bisch has some big designer fragrances under his belt so they are probably none offensive even if you dont like them, whereas I found alot of niche brands can be love or hate...

My nigga, you said you'd wear fake Jordan's and yeezys

Oh indeed this is me for sure

I definitely am cheap in this regard and I own that but tell me when was the last time you were around ten people and every last one of them knew what scent you were wearing AND if they can tell if it was a clone or not?

By all means brother, I want you to continue to do you but me??? Shiiiid. I'ma definitely cut corners on some things

Unless you are wearing some super limited release sneaker or a colorway that never existed, no one is going to stop you and tell you you're wearing replica sneakers, but that's another convo for another day

Oh indeed this is me for sure

I definitely am cheap in this regard and I own that but tell me when was the last time you were around ten people and every last one of them knew what scent you were wearing AND if they can tell if it was a clone or not?

By all means brother, I want you to continue to do you but me??? Shiiiid. I'ma definitely cut corners on some things

Unless you are wearing some super limited release sneaker or a colorway that never existed, no one is going to stop you and tell you you're wearing replica sneakers, but that's another convo for another day
Same here, it's less about cologne and more about how I approach life in general.

You only get 1 life, so while I'm here I want the best that the world has to offer. The best cologne, the best steak, the best home, etc. If I gotta work overtime to provide that lifestyle for me and my family then that's what I'm willing to do.

It's less about anybody else smelling that my cologne is a knockout and more about me knowing I'm rocking a knockoff and not the real thing. Plus you can smell the difference in quality.

Same here, it's less about cologne and more about how I approach life in general.

You only get 1 life, so while I'm here I want the best that the world has to offer. The best cologne, the best steak, the best home, etc. If I gotta work overtime to provide that lifestyle for me and my family then that's what I'm willing to do.

It's less about anybody else smelling that my cologne is a knockout and more about me knowing I'm rocking a knockoff and not the real thing. Plus you can smell the difference in quality.
I understand

I had a rebuttal but we are on two different sides of this discussion and that's ok

I bid you good luck in your cologne endeavors 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Had a little come up today, browsing the fragrance department and found this 'fathers day' bundle in the sale... Been thinking of copping this for a while, so was an instant cop... 100mil, 15mil edp and shower gel for £90...

QELKaL.jpg

Had a little come up today, browsing the fragrance department and found this 'fathers day' bundle in the sale... Been thinking of copping this for a while, so was an instant cop... 100mil, 15mil edp and shower gel for £90...

QELKaL.jpg
If this one is anything like Eau Givree you’ll be reapplying every couple of hours

If this one is anything like Eau Givree you’ll be reapplying every couple of hours

Nah I got a few free samples of this (in EDT too) and it lasts all day long... I only tried Givree in the store but prefer this OG... Both nice though...

I was looking at getting Roja's Isola Blu but honestly they are so similar I cant justify paying 3x the amount for it...

Sailing day by replica. Wood sage and sea salt by Jo Malone does have a grapefruit note, but you don't smell the citrus at all.

Both of these have dupes.​

Thank you for understanding me.

I smelled some Tommy Bahama Maritime scent I really liked, but reviews said it didn't last long at all.

I tried to be brave and tried some real eastern ouds, had a feeling it wasnt gonna be for me though as Ive seen people describe it (in a positive way) as smelling like cheese, funky and like an old farm etc) but thought it was time put on my big boy pants smell a few...

Bortnikoff and Areej Le Dore (who i think were partners before they split and started their own houses) are supposed to be making the best real ouds atm, so I got a sample set from Bortnikoff: Maximus Oud, Lao Oud, Amber Cologne and a free Hindi Oud...

Yeeeah its not for me lol I like the more 'fake' western ouds and really wanted to like these real artisan eastern ouds but maaaan they really are funky and being extraits are so strong and over powering...

The Amber Cologne was quite nice though (its an edp), it has a touch of Sri Lankan and Bouya oud but its not overbearing and put alongside their oud collection...

Real oud was one I had to try but yeah, its a required taste... Though I can appreciate it as an 'art', its not for me...

Back