Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Sorry for those who have heard me say it before but LV Imagination is the summer scent that will last you all day

It’s pricey so grab a sample first to see if you like it, it’s top 3 for me

First 20 mins it smells a little sweeter than I like but the dry down is heavenly

Imagination as well as City Of Stars.

Amazing.

California dream isn't bad either but I gotta try the ones you guys listed.

Copped my oldman Acqua Di Parma 'Sandalo' for Fathers Day, tried to find him something that can be worn year round...

Thankfully the lady blessed me with a ton of samples... Couple that stand out is Terre D'Hermes, Acqua Di Parma 'Colonia Club' and surprisingly the Boss 'Elixir' and Armani 'Profondo'... The Profondo is a real nice fresh fragrance...

Yea, I still can't fuck with the clones. I'm still on my purist shit.

Creed absolu is dope tho. It's like Aventus, Savauge elixir and Ani mixed. I'd prolly rock it in the cooler weather.

You gotta step off that pedestal my man.

Some clones smell better or perform better than the OG.

You gotta step off that pedestal my man.

Some clones smell better or perform better than the OG.
giphy.gif

lol nah fuck that. If I want "Aventus", I'm gonna get Aventus, not "Inspired by Aventus".

giphy.gif

lol nah fuck that. If I want "Aventus", I'm gonna get Aventus, not "Inspired by Aventus".

The problem is…Aventus ain’t been “Aventus” for years…

Too much batch variation and reformulations…

Don’t turn your nose down to clones. You’re gonna miss out on fire!

I have a good mix of both. I usually go for the clones if they offer better performance than the original, or if the original is discontinued and hard to find/resale price is TOO crazy.

Since I got my oldman fragrance for fathers day Ive gone abit fragrance mad again...

Ive found 4 new sample sites that I trust in the UK, I was always abit sceptical on sample sites not knowing which ones to trust but did abit of research and couple have actual brick and mortar stores too... So I went abit crazy and ended up spending over £100 on samples!!! lol also copped a Penhaligons discovery set too smh

Cant wait to give them a try now, basically almost copied 'Perfume Guys' 10/10 niche fragrance list... Though couldnt find Thomas De Monaco's 'Raw Gold'...

If I dont find something I love in this haul Im gonna be pissed!!!

Back