Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Any particular notes y’all tend to avoid?

I can’t stand leather, those always smell like old man fragrances. Not a big fan of amber either but I can deal with it if not too heavily done.
Cotton candy. The note is usually overly sweet to me and gives me a headache...

Ok, we're not that far in age

I've found the older I've gotten, there's something to be said about...I guess smelling like an older man?

I'm not sure how to phrase it but the scents you and rubato seem to be out on seem to be welcomed as you get older

That's not to say you can't do both as in smelling like an older guy and rich as well but IDK how to fully express what I'm trying to say

I like tobacco and leather type infusions. That's not my go to but they smell nice with my body composition

I'm also not trying to smell like these young niggas that sag their pants to show off their designer underwear either. All them niggas wear the same scents it seems like

Ok, we're not that far in age

I've found the older I've gotten, there's something to be said about...I guess smelling like an older man?

I'm not sure how to phrase it but the scents you and rubato seem to be out on seem to be welcomed as you get older

That's not to say you can't do both as in smelling like an older guy and rich as well but IDK how to fully express what I'm trying to say

I like tobacco and leather type infusions. That's not my go to but they smell nice with my body composition
I dont know why but this felt like a diss, lol.

I just cant stand those 2 smells. I tried many with those 2 fragrances and I get the gas face all the time.

I also dont really do floral . I dont mind smelling it but I wouldnt wear them.

out of my collection, most have vanilla or woodsy.

I never run into dudes that wear the same thing as I do. I have bleu de chanel. It is popular but I dont be Smelling it on other people. Or maybe I dont recognize it on others.

I dont know why but this felt like a diss, lol.

I just cant stand those 2 smells. I tried many with those 2 fragrances and I get the gas face all the time.

I also dont really do floral . I dont mind smelling it but I wouldnt wear them.

out of my collection, most have vanilla or woodsy.
Oh it wasn't a diss brother

Just an observation

I never run into dudes that wear the same thing as I do. I have bleu de chanel. It is popular but I dont be Smelling it on other people. Or maybe I dont recognize it on others.
That and alot of these scents blend in with each other when all the designers are trying to ride the same wave

Back