Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

What y'all smelling like this NYE?

What was your best and worst purchase this year?

Best compliment getter of 2023?

Wishlist for 2024?

Decided to go with Wulong Cha by Nishane. Wanted to bring the new year on some zen shit.

I really didn’t buy much this year outside of Wulong cha and hacivat and I enjoy em both. No bad choices. My best acquisition was Hypnotic Fire and that was a gift.

Biggest compliment getter was Hacivat.

In 2024, I hope I come across something intriguing. I’m keeping my options open.

Happy new year yall!

Best purchase was Orientica velvet gold. Worst was Kayali yum(ended up giving it to my God daughter).

Biggest compliment getter is still Love don't be shy by far.

Next on my to buy list is Bond no9 Nolita and I still want Creed Carmina.

Best 2023 purchase: Turath by Spirit of Dubai

Biggest compliment getter: Haltane by PDM

2024: Gonna keep experimenting with middle eastern and oriental fragrances.

Best purchase might be Layton by PDM

Most compliments probably LV Imagination

Too many to pick a “worst” purchase lol that’s why I always start with samples

Idk about wish list, I buy around 5 new samples a month and keep what I like

I just started to get into scented candles. Mainly to put me at ease when im writing. I saw the harmonist has a candle for my favorite scent from them. They want $100 for a candle. They can fuck off.

What y'all smelling like this NYE?

What was your best and worst purchase this year?

Best compliment getter of 2023?

Wishlist for 2024?
My best purchase was hypontic fire by the harmonist.

I dont have a worst. All i bought I like.

Best compliment - tie between hypnotic fire and my grand soir

Wishlist- havent looked yet.

IMG_20240110_204229530~2.jpg I had been dying to get my nose on l'interdit rouge for while and they finally had a tester out at my local Ulta....love at first sniff for me. It's a spicy floral that's perfect for this time of year. Hoping cherry ambition will quell the desire to buy carmina for a little while longer and I wanted to try Kayali's newest release.

a homie had me smell this Tom Ford Metallique fragrance and that shit smelled amazin

I havent worn any alcohol based colognes in years opting for more natural oils since I rather them on my skin. But I might have to dabble a bit in that Tom Ford joint...

a homie had me smell this Tom Ford Metallique fragrance and that shit smelled amazin

I havent worn any alcohol based colognes in years opting for more natural oils since I rather them on my skin. But I might have to dabble a bit in that Tom Ford joint...
If you want it I would get it soon because I believe that Metallique is on chopping block to be discontinued.

IMG_20240125_174700023~2.jpg
Khamrah...my newest pick up. I love the presentation of Arab fragrances. Also got libre l'abslou platine and phlur and father figure to try out. Father figure is still in the box cause it's going back to Sephora. Other then missing person every other phlur fragrance I've tried has had this weird note in the background that turns me off.

I got Jimmy Choo I want Choo for Christmas cause I told my mama I was running out. She also bought me YSL Libre and some shit in small ass bottle. I forgot the name. It smells good AF.

Back