Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm surprised how gullible Gaal is about the new people. It's also a little annoying. She definitely acting like she's some god

The new queen just came storming in and conniving and scheming from the beginning. She's constantly trying to play multiple sides. It's kind of amazing how she hasn't been taken out yet

Damn did she just kill Salvor too now? I liked her character

Only watched the first 5 episodes. Need to catch up w yall. The most beautiful show on TV right now but like @mike030270 I'm confused. Had to rewatch episodes a couple of times cause I lose focus and/or get confused lol.

I'm surprised how gullible Gaal is about the new people. It's also a little annoying. She definitely acting like she's some god

The new queen just came storming in and conniving and scheming from the beginning. She's constantly trying to play multiple sides. It's kind of amazing how she hasn't been taken out yet

Damn did she just kill Salvor too now? I liked her character

yeah I didnt see the last part coming at all especially with the premonition.. I think she'll survive

Only watched the first 5 episodes. Need to catch up w yall. The most beautiful show on TV right now but like @mike030270 I'm confused. Had to rewatch episodes a couple of times cause I lose focus and/or get confused lol.
Yea I think I rewatched episode 1 a few times because I got confused on the timeline. Since the Cleon's are different but still look the same it was messing with me

This episode had a lot going on
She knew Hari was killed and didn't do anything?

Had a feeling something would stop it so she wasn't killed. Kind of thought the guy would have died though

I actually thought Demerzel was going to save Day

So the new queen is agreeing to Day to go to Terminus so she'll have more time with Dawn? I'm confused on how that'll work out. Doesn't she have to actually marry empire to be the new empress?

Lol at Hari saying "fuck I'm the left hand"

It's interesting how he realized the plan is actually going through with it still
So Salvor and Gaal didn't wake up to the present? So does that mean the present is the one with the empress?

Lol at a secret door in the painting that Dusk and his concubine find

I feel like Dawn is going to get killed again for acting up again

I can't remember if that device was supposed to do something besides stab himself

Wait a second. Isn't she a hypocrite for putting her consciousness into other people to basically live forever? Really hoping she dies some horrible death

I definitely felt this season that Demerzel was pulling the strings but the Cleon's in the first season seemed to be more in power than her

This episode had a lot going on
She knew Hari was killed and didn't do anything?

Had a feeling something would stop it so she wasn't killed. Kind of thought the guy would have died though

I actually thought Demerzel was going to save Day

So the new queen is agreeing to Day to go to Terminus so she'll have more time with Dawn? I'm confused on how that'll work out. Doesn't she have to actually marry empire to be the new empress?

Lol at Hari saying "fuck I'm the left hand"

It's interesting how he realized the plan is actually going through with it still
So Salvor and Gaal didn't wake up to the present? So does that mean the present is the one with the empress?

Lol at a secret door in the painting that Dusk and his concubine find

I feel like Dawn is going to get killed again for acting up again

I can't remember if that device was supposed to do something besides stab himself

Wait a second. Isn't she a hypocrite for putting her consciousness into other people to basically live forever? Really hoping she dies some horrible death

I definitely felt this season that Demerzel was pulling the strings but the Cleon's in the first season seemed to be more in power than her

so wait the robots didnt really lose the war and Dem(however the fuck you spell it) just made it seem that way to maintain control?

🤔 🤨

so wait the robots didnt really lose the war and Dem(however the fuck you spell it) just made it seem that way to maintain control?

🤔 🤨
I'm probably going to have to rewatch this one. I didn't really get that part of the story. I'm confused if she's really in charge then why is she allowing the marriage to happen since she clearly doesn't want it to

I'm probably going to have to rewatch this one. I didn't really get that part of the story. I'm confused if she's really in charge then why is she allowing the marriage to happen since she clearly doesn't want it to
She can easily kill shorty off. Maybe she isnt taking her seriously as a threat just yet

The first Cleon's plan is creepy as hell calling all of the Cleon's their children when she's slept with them

Lol at the ol smacking her to get her out of the trance cliche

The pyschic are annoying and I can't wait for their end

LOL "I never liked her." Don't know how he's alive but that was great

Wow Day actually destroyed Terminus. I half expected Hari to stop Invictus from crashing into the planet

Harry Holo Was basically talkin to Dem the whole time.

Dem basically told that nigga she dont fuck wit him like that no more and he cant be saved.

Day trippin

Wtf. Since when is she able to do all that? Use Hari's body and then make Venik set him free and block out his calls to Tellem and put an illusion on his body making it look like Hari's

And then she uses an illusion on Hari's body so no one would see him walking by everyone?

The way he killed Day was surprising

I liked the green paint

Dawns and the queens escape was a bit cheesy
Damn. I liked Salvor. She wasn't annoying the way Gaal was turning into

The vault can bring people back from the dead? I am so confused

They're essentially at war with the robot Demerzel since her programming is making her do all of this. Empire doesn't seem to be in complete power

I actually thought Tellem would appear in one of them again and do something to the cult

Wtf. Since when is she able to do all that? Use Hari's body and then make Venik set him free and block out his calls to Tellem and put an illusion on his body making it look like Hari's

And then she uses an illusion on Hari's body so no one would see him walking by everyone?

The way he killed Day was surprising

I liked the green paint

Dawns and the queens escape was a bit cheesy
Damn. I liked Salvor. She wasn't annoying the way Gaal was turning into

The vault can bring people back from the dead? I am so confused

They're essentially at war with the robot Demerzel since her programming is making her do all of this. Empire doesn't seem to be in complete power

I actually thought Tellem would appear in one of them again and do something to the cult
I think the people took refuge in the vault before the planet was destroyed. I don’t think they just walked in though, but was rather transported in somehow.

I just finally caught up on this. Really good show. I think they spent way too much time with the Mentalics. I got tired of that Tellem lady real quick. They did finally figure out how to make me care about Empire’s storyline though.

f1caba4b67d6eb717abcd5a53a9113fa6a9260d1.gifv
f831ca0b5419d15c9f9e012cde3a964ab2332283.gifv
3caee34a9685ab28bd34e68ddc9acf99d43c6c98.gifv
85067c395bc1d25d9f912b5b6d2675fb83e434fe.gifv
a922e498d631ca8bec0e1ccfac0793b12da38a76.gifv

Back