Welcome To aBlackWeb

On one hand I know this isn't going to be anything like the books, on the flip that's probably a good thing, since the stories aren't really about much character development and would be bad tv. The shit with the emperor alone has me intrigued. I can't wait to see what Trantor and Terminus looks like, ok yeah I'm hyped, again.

I'm a sucker for FTL travel in sci fi and maaan, the artists knocked it out of the park with this one.

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Isaac Asimov foundation?

I started reading prelude to foundation a few months back. I gotta read the books before being spoiled by a show.

Isaac Asimov foundation?

I started reading prelude to foundation a few months back. I gotta read the books before being spoiled by a show.
Start with the original trilogy. Foundation, Foundation and Empire, and Second Foundation. Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation can be read last.

There's too many black people on this show so I suspect it'll get unfavorable reviews. I watched the first episode and loved it alot.

Start with the original trilogy. Foundation, Foundation and Empire, and Second Foundation. Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation can be read last.

Why tho? I know prelude came out later. But I figured knowing the back story in advance would make the experience going forward more enjoyable.

Why tho? I know prelude came out later. But I figured knowing the back story in advance would make the experience going forward more enjoyable.
Just finished the second episode. You can do what you want, honestly, it's veered so far off course already, you'll feel like you're reading a different story, lol. I'm just enjoying the ride.

I'm actually really invested, now. I can't wait to see the next episode. It's seems that they are combining aspects of the first three books, and even some of the Robot novels into the first season.

These time jumps are something else. This one kind of made things more clear. Though I don't understand how there was an empty ship from the future that had the murderer as the captain

There's always that character in shows that just wants to watch the world burn for some revenge

Back