Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why the planet that’s against math and science gotta be fully populated by blacks? lol I ain’t like that shit.

Why the planet that’s against math and science gotta be fully populated by blacks? lol I ain’t like that shit.

In all fairness, math and science ruined their whole planet because they were so "good" at it. And by the time they realized they needed to fix that shit they turned their back on math and science and relied on religion instead.

At what point do we stop even calling this shit sci-fi and just call it the news?

The one eyed bow and arrow villain can make that space jump? She's not a good villain for the show IMO. Hopefully she gets taken out and someone else replaces her

I think they added more bad guys on the ship for when they finally tried to take over because I don't remember that many during the jump

Gaal can feel the future is pretty interesting. Wonder what happens now

I really hope that isn't the end of great value Hugh Jackman. That would be such a weak sendoff.

Also, I feel like Gaal is going to start the second foundation. That or maybe it already started and it's on Helicon.

I feel like the timeline of this wasn't done well because it's now making sense and we're on episode 8. In the beginning of the season I think it was going back and forth with different time eras which confused the hell outta me

That is some space suit for him to survive space and landing on that planet. Also the cryo tube travel will be over 100 years? So there will be another era? I hope that wasn't the end of her. Her story was one of the more interesting ones for the show IMO

Lol of course all of the engineers that were picked to fix the damn ship were killed. I actually thought she was just going to cut herself when he got shot and hook herself up to the ship

So a robot can get visions but clones can't? Ok. He's lucky he's a clone because that sunburn was insane. Lol having the robot kill her was petty as hell

I actually expected the old man to recognize empire or for empire to reveal himself

Villain wants scorched earth revenge but the henchman has doubts... that's been done way too many times IMO

I feel like the timeline of this wasn't done well because it's now making sense and we're on episode 8. In the beginning of the season I think it was going back and forth with different time eras which confused the hell outta me

Also the cryo tube travel will be over 100 years? So there will be another era? I hope that wasn't the end of her. Her story was one of the more interesting ones for the show IMO
Yeah, in the first episode when Gaal was narrating she was mentioning names of people who she shouldn't have known about, since they won't even be born for hundreds of years. I had a feeling she was going to be, I forget the name, but basically she's a character that will be along for the ride with the audience. I was wondering how they were going to explain her living that long. Then Raych put her into the tube, then it clicked. She's definitely going to be around for a while. She mentioned The Mule, and he won't be born for like another ~200 years, of course all of that could change.

I actually expected the old man to recognize empire or for empire to reveal himself
Same, I thought it was weird. Yes, the empire is huge, we're talking in the trillions of people, but I find it hard that the face of the immortal god emperor isn't burned into the minds of everyone in the empire from a young age.

She really didn't check to see if the huntress was dead or not? Wtf? Then she leaves the world killer space ship with the huntress still on it? Wtf?

We last saw him on some planet calling for help and then see him floating through space towards the ship. Yea ok lol

I had a feeling the maid/servant girl was pretending. He was so naive

FINALLY SHE'S GONE!! Lol

So was that the hologram guy or what? I'm confused on that. That can't be him because he's dead right?

She really didn't check to see if the huntress was dead or not? Wtf? Then she leaves the world killer space ship with the huntress still on it? Wtf?

We last saw him on some planet calling for help and then see him floating through space towards the ship. Yea ok lol

I had a feeling the maid/servant girl was pretending. He was so naive

FINALLY SHE'S GONE!! Lol

So was that the hologram guy or what? I'm confused on that. That can't be him because he's dead right?
The writing in the show is mediocre, let's just get that out of the way, lol.

That being said, there was never another planet, he was on an asteroid near the ship. It had a Thespian outpost on it. He pretended that there was a malfunction with his suit to slip away and get to it. His people picked him up before they attacked the ship. The squadron got caught in the jump during the fight. How they knew they would survive and not just get vaporized? I have no idea.

Sal tied them up before she left, I guess she felt that she needed them to bargain with since Terminus was still being held hostage by the Anacreons.

Also, same, I had a feeling she was setting the dude up from the jump. The whole other clone story, was pants on head retarded. It's like they added it at the last minute.

In the books he had a vault with a hologram that would appear every crisis, (basically this scene from Prometheus) to help confirm when a crisis is happening and to help guide them, but the show removed that physical vault and instead introduced that floating artifact looking one with the null field. With how much Apple has changed, I honestly couldn't tell you.

The only reason I'm still watching is because I love sci-fi shit, lol.

The writing in the show is mediocre, let's just get that out of the way, lol.

That being said, there was never another planet, he was on an asteroid near the ship. It had a Thespian outpost on it. He pretended that there was a malfunction with his suit to slip away and get to it. His people picked him up before they attacked the ship. The squadron got caught in the jump during the fight. How they knew they would survive and not just get vaporized? I have no idea.

Sal tied them up before she left, I guess she felt that she needed them to bargain with since Terminus was still being held hostage by the Anacreons.

Also, same, I had a feeling she was setting the dude up from the jump. The whole other clone story, was pants on head retarded. It's like they added it at the last minute.

In the books he had a vault with a hologram that would appear every crisis, (basically this scene from Prometheus) to help confirm when a crisis is happening and to help guide them, but the show removed that physical vault and instead introduced that floating artifact looking one with the null field. With how much Apple has changed, I honestly couldn't tell you.

The only reason I'm still watching is because I love sci-fi shit, lol.
I appreciate the clarity after each episode lol

That still seems really convenient with him able to survive through space like that to get to the asteroid and then back to his ship

She had a world killer spaceship though. Why would she need them to bargain with?

I'm curious about the 3 brother clones but that story with the woman seemed too much lol

I wonder why they removed that and replaced it with the floating artifact. That seems really strange. Wonder if it was a budget thing

I wonder why they removed that and replaced it with the floating artifact. That seems really strange. Wonder if it was a budget thing
A mysterious floating artifact that knocks everyone out is more exciting than a glorified time capsule, I suppose. I think Apple just wanted their own sci fi epic, and is using the series as a springboard.

There's too many black people on this show so I suspect it'll get unfavorable reviews. I watched the first episode and loved it alot.

I don't know. Dune had a lot of black people too. It seems like these SciFi creators are trying to increase the diversity in casting.

Nothing wrong with that. But alot of these white nerds hate that shit. They dismiss these shows/movies as 'woke'.

They do, but I also think that it makes a difference with how cast diversity is done. When these creators just give you a diverse cast and treat it as if it's no big deal, then people don't tend to care that much. Some racist nerds will rage but fuck them. However, a lot of these creators be on some "Hey look at our diverse cast. Aren't we special." And everyone hates that shit, not just the racist nerds.

19 mins in, god damn, that's why you don't fuck with Empire. This show may not have the best writing at times, but every so often they knock a scene out of the park. A single hand motion and poof. She has to live with what she did for the rest of her life, yeesh.

That speech empire gave was deadly. Did he actually kill all of them?

This show loves to time jump. At least there was a narration of what was happening

Holy shit. Wasn't expecting the robot to kill him. Then it turns out if empire killed all of those people it was all for naught because of the clones aren't pure. Wonder if the robot did that

Well that was another time jump but wasn't explained. Daughter? Wtf?

Back