Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, there really are a lot of black people on this shit. Did Tyler Perry do the casting or something?
giphy.gif

Looks really interesting. That being said...

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

I knew they were deviating slightly from the books, but god damn. They pretty much just hijacked the franchise.

I honestly want to give this a watch as I love the source material but it just comes off as an incredibly slow burn in this medium.

Thought the show was exclusive to appletv?

It is. I think they are experimenting with promotion. They posted the first episode of another show on twitter before its launch i believe

Late last month, Apple uploaded the debut episode of Silo to Twitter to promote the show's season one finale. Now it's doing the same with its other tentpole sci-fi series. Starting Monday, you can watch Foundation's first episode on YouTube ahead of season two's July 14th premiere.

The robot seems more controlling and deceiving. Also thought it was funny that he's sleeping with the robot but having problems with the human woman

Day also seems less strong willed than before. Almost in a childlike immature way

Surprised they didn't ask why the people destroyed part of the ship. They seemed way too trusting of this new group

Back