Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think his wife had his shyt packed a lot sooner than what she told him.

Snh @ her having an issue wit him throwin his homeboy shoes out. If that was me..."BITCH...YOU LUCKY I DIDN'T BURN THEM SHEETS AND BED!"

Anybody still watching this? Season 2 finale was aite. First season was better IMO.

Hope it gets renewed for a third

Y'all, this show really wasn't that good lol

I'm willing to have a discussion why, but let's not act like it was something special, especially after he got out of prison

It wasn't good to you, it was cool to me
It was cool but it wasn't good.

The first season was great imo. But I knew as soon as he got out one of two things were going to happen

1. They were going to try and center the show around cases loosely based on the ones he had in real life

Or

2. They were going to try and make them up

If they tried 1, maybe the cases weren't as compelling as the one he made for himself. If they tried 2, then they limited themselves in what stories they could actually tell and realized they couldn't go any further.

The 2nd season in a lot of ways just got away from what made the first season really good. There was no real sense of tension like when he was in prison. Even with the PO, you knew eventually the guy was gonna be on his side. It was just predictable af compared to S1 when you already knew he was going to get out but you didn't know how.

Like I said, it was good, but not that great that it should've really gone past the first season. They should've milked the prison more and done like a two "season" mini series.

It was cool but it wasn't good.

The first season was great imo. But I knew as soon as he got out one of two things were going to happen

1. They were going to try and center the show around cases loosely based on the ones he had in real life

Or

2. They were going to try and make them up

If they tried 1, maybe the cases weren't as compelling as the one he made for himself. If they tried 2, then they limited themselves in what stories they could actually tell and realized they couldn't go any further.

The 2nd season in a lot of ways just got away from what made the first season really good. There was no real sense of tension like when he was in prison. Even with the PO, you knew eventually the guy was gonna be on his side. It was just predictable af compared to S1 when you already knew he was going to get out but you didn't know how.

Like I said, it was good, but not that great that it should've really gone past the first season. They should've milked the prison more and done like a two "season" mini series.

I gotta agree cuz firsr season I was hooked and i lost interest when he got out. I was surprised he actually got out so early in the series. I feel the writers messed that up

Back