Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn man, great fucking series. It's about go down man. Episode was lit. I'm low key sad that next week is the season finale, I looked forward to this show every week.

I was disappointed in the last episode

This really getting a season 2?

This is a really good show but I wish they would've done this as a real documentary series.

Showing shit like this as based on a true story lets the judicial system off the hook. I say that because they really do shit like this and too many folks are not going to see it for the truth that it really is.

Really good show though and I will keep watching.

I might be the only one who thought it was just mid

It did just enough to keep my attention but I was never in a hurry to get caught up on missed episodes

I figured they was gonna try and stretch this out instead of a mini series

I might be the only one who thought it was just mid

It did just enough to keep my attention but I was never in a hurry to get caught up on missed episodes

I figured they was gonna try and stretch this out instead of a mini series
Aren't they stretching it out though

Yeah i hope 50 doesn't derail this like he did power....this is a pretty good start...Season finale was great

Frank (that fat white c.o.) went out sad as fuck, he shouldn't of killed himself with his family there though, thats fucked up.
I feel like he just died and nobody cared, maybe season 2 will play more into his death, but I doubt it

How in your opinion did 50 derail Power?
For me

It became too centered around his character who in any other well written show doesn't overstay his welcome and is killed in an appropriate time frame

For me

It became too centered around his character who in any other well written show doesn't overstay his welcome and is killed in an appropriate time frame

I put that on the writers though and not 50. Cause even after he was gone the writing on the show didn't improve. It actually got progressively worse.

The show actually needed a character like 50 even if it wasn't him. The writers fucked power up more than 50 did IMO

man this gay shit really gotta stop . shit made me sick watching that scene

Back