Welcome To aBlackWeb

I put that on the writers though and not 50. Cause even after he was gone the writing on the show didn't improve. It actually got progressively worse.

The show actually needed a character like 50 even if it wasn't him. The writers fucked power up more than 50 did IMO
I put it on him as an executive producer

I'm not saying he didn't play his role well but we all know how these shows go when you have the big bad guy who runs the prison. They never just be in every season or rather, they don't always win.

They either get challenged by the people they are bullying or the COs eventually get tired of their shit and they take them out

50 was cool but he don't need to be back for season 2

I put it on him as an executive producer

I'm not saying he didn't play his role well but we all know how these shows go when you have the big bad guy who runs the prison. They never just be in every season or rather, they don't always win.

They either get challenged by the people they are bullying or the COs eventually get tired of their shit and they take them out

50 was cool but he don't need to be back for season 2

There are multiple executive producers on a show. So I wouldn't put it all on him.

I agree with the bold. Seems like they're going to transfer him from that prison. Although he should've died in that prison riot scene when he got cut on his neck.

There are multiple executive producers on a show. So I wouldn't put it all on him.

I agree with the bold. Seems like they're going to transfer him from that prison. Although he should've died in that prison riot scene when he got cut on his neck.

just lik he should of died in that fire

You may dislike his petty antics, but when it comes to his business and these shows...50 been on point. You gotta give credit where credit is due.

Didn't expect him to get out first episode of the season. He need to go find his friend and kick his ass now for fucking with his girl while he was locked up

Didn't expect him to get out first episode of the season. He need to go find his friend and kick his ass now for fucking with his girl while he was locked up
Naw being that his homeboy been gone it ain't no need to spark up the beef....his wife was the one who threw herself on his homeboy

His wife seem to want to be a problem, she all up in his cases.

Did 50's character die in the fight last season?

Back