Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Debate: What goes on grits?

Cause they ain’t about to go drive to the store to get it when they got grits at home.

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

As great as both are when you have a taste for either, grits can never be a substitution for cream of wheat just like cream of when can never be a substitution for grits.

I've been here before. Woke wanting some cream of wheat and only had grits and I either went to the store or I didn't eat the grits that I had in the house and vice versa. They way to different IMO.

I’ve never seen cream of wheat in any project apt I’ve been in. Even malt of meal was scarce. Idk b, shit seems poorer than poor so y’all got that

Cream of wheat is like what Cash Money records told us back in the day: POPEYE'S FOR THE BALLAS THE GHETTO EATIN CHURCH'S

Cream of Wheat is expensive shit is like $4 for a small box compared to grits. I ain't never ate or plan on eating Malt o Meal.

Cream of wheat is like what Cash Money records told us back in the day: POPEYE'S FOR THE BALLAS THE GHETTO EATIN CHURCH'S

Cream of Wheat is expensive shit is like $4 for a small box compared to grits. I ain't never ate or plan on eating Malt o Meal.

They're exactly the same thing. The only difference between Malt O Meal and Cream of Wheat is that Cream of Wheat is milled a little finer in order to make it smoother. They're both farina cereal.

everybody ate a lil glue lol

I ate the loose strings off my socks......shit gave me "powers"

[QUOTE="1/2, post: 517747, member: 762"]everybody ate a lil glue lol

I ate the loose strings off my socks......shit gave me "powers"[/QUOTE]

LLS but
source.gif

Back