Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Debate: What goes on grits?

Who under the age of 40 is still eating cream is wheat?

Tf?

Tabasco always been white folks hot sauce. In all of my years I have never once seen a bottle of Tabasco in a Black home in any city/state I've been in. My fam in Dallas and Shreveport was the folks that put me up on Louisiana Hot Sauce, everybody in Michigan and Ohio used Franks universally. In PHX it's a mix of Franks, Louisiana, or Tapatio and out here in Vegas it's all over the place but it's NEVER Tabasco.

they lied to you bruh.....maybe they wanted you try LA cuz you were down here or sumn

that shit is NOT hotter than Tabasco in any form.....its spicy garlic sauce

still good, but basco is the OG louisiana hot sauce

do your googles on avery island

they lied to you bruh.....maybe they wanted you try LA cuz you were down here or sumn

that shit is NOT hotter than Tabasco in any form.....its spicy garlic sauce

still good, but basco is the OG louisiana hot sauce

do your googles on avery island

I know all about where Tabasco comes from, but I still have yet to see it in a Black home. I only ever see it in white folks hands when I'm picking up a new bottle of hot sauce at the store. If you're eating at Chez Blanc de Uptighto and ask for hot sauce they're bringing out Tabasco but ask for hot sauce at Bubba's Fried Fish and Tackle Shop and you gettin Franks or Louisiana.

thats how your area rolls old school

our chicken shacks carry louisiana but all the restaurants got tabasco

Salt & Pep w/ some butter of course.

Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, chives, cayenne and white pepper, butter and skrimps if I'm feelin' free.

Last edited:

Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, chives, cayenne and white pepper, butter and skrimps if I'm feelin' free.

my nigga

I wasnt gone hit em wit the whole recipe, have em calling me bourgeoisie and shit

snob11-e1406134702939.gif

my nigga

I wasnt gone hit em wit the whole recipe, have em calling me bourgeoisie and shit

Man phuck alldat, talk yo shit like you usually do! lol

This fine southern cuisine we talking about right now.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I didn’t think black ppl ate cream of wheat for real

Ain’t that like baby food?

Back