Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Debate: I never knew this was a thing...

Aight, here we go..

Sourdough. Bacon. Parmesan cheese. Italian seasoning. Mayo. Sharp cheddar. pepper jack. tomatoes.
Lets fucking GGOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Mixed the mayo, parmesan, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl. Slathered that shit on the bread.

Thugged it out on the griddle and shit. One medium heat at first, then finished on high.

Shit is a winner. Really good. prolly would be even better without the pepper jack. But overall, dope. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say the standard grilled cheese with cheddar, sourdough and butter still reigns supreme. But may os way more versatile. Especially when you wanna try something different with seasonings and shit.

We should make this a thread series. And by 'we', I mean someone other than me.

Last edited:
Aight, here we go..

Sourdough. Parmesan cheese. Italian seasoning. Mayo. Sharp cheddar. pepper jack. tomatoes.
Lets fucking GGOOOOOOOOOOO.........
View attachment 298604

Mixed the mayo, parmesan, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl. Slathered that shit on the bread.
View attachment 298605
View attachment 298606

Thugged it out on the griddle and shit. One medium heat at first, then finished on high.
View attachment 298607

Shit is a winner. Really good. prolly would be even better without the pepper jack. But overall, dope. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say the standard grilled cheese with cheddar, sourdough and butter still reigns supreme. But may os way more versatile. Especially when you wanna try something different with seasonings and shit.

We should make this a thread series. And by 'we', I mean someone other than me.
Make sure to season them tomatoes next time. Small but makes a difference.

I see we gonna need to start a GoFundMe got MYG groceries

Ain't no way a grown person eating grilled cheese multiple days in a row on purpose

I mean...there's a thread about it and I was curious. Sue me!!!

One thing is for sure, normally, I'd never, ever have THREE grilled cheese sammiches over the course of a weekend. Honestly, once this sourdough is gone - that I bought specifically to try the shit with mayo - prolly won't have another grilled cheese until 2021.

Last edited:
I tried it... didn't notice any major differences so it wasn't much of a game changer but it wasn't as disgusting as I thought it might be. I'll stick with butter personally.

that sourdough bread was a game changer tho lol. I usually just used wheat bread but that sourdough was on point for the grill cheese. lol thanks @shutupGabi

I tried it... didn't notice any major differences so it wasn't much of a game changer but it wasn't as disgusting as I thought it might be. I'll stick with butter personally.

that sourdough bread was a game changer tho lol. I usually just used wheat bread but that sourdough was on point for the grill cheese. lol thanks @shutupGabi

I dunno how niggas use anything other than sourdough for grilled cheese.

I dunno how niggas use anything other than sourdough for grilled cheese.

I dont eat grill cheese too often so if I was just making a sammich id just use regular wheat bread. I dont fuck with white bread at all..

I had some leftover brioche bread and tried to make a grill cheese with that on a whim that but it charred too quickly. That sourdough was on point for real

I dont eat grill cheese too often so if I was just making a sammich id just use regular wheat bread. I dont fuck with white bread at all..

I had some leftover brioche bread and tried to make a grill cheese with that on a whim that but it charred too quickly. That sourdough was on point for real
Brioche might be interesting with some extra sharp cheddar. The sweetness of the bread and the bite of the cheddar. Other than that, sourdough all day long.

Back